AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to run an OOTB reports from Jaspersoft Studio

Question asked by olivier.carrier on Jun 17, 2015

Hi all,

I have installed Jaspersoft Studio 64 bits on Win2k8 64bits.  I have then successfully created a Server Connection and was able to open an OOTB Report (i.e. Project Status Detail) from the Repository (double clicking the Main.jrxml).  I wanted to preview/run the report clicking the Run button.  I was prompted to create a Run Configuration but it didn't seem to work...

As Location I have used:  (I basically navigated to my project location from the repository)

„${workspace_loc:/MyReports/JasperReportsServerPro-1434532856113/organizations/leonteq/ca_ppm/reports/project_management/CSK_PRJ_ProjectStatusDetail_files/main_jrxml.jrxml}“

And as Working Directory: (I basically navigated to my project folder from the repository)

${workspace_loc:/MyReports/JasperReportsServerPro-1434532856113/organizations/leonteq/ca_ppm/reports/project_management/CSK_PRJ_ProjectStatusDetail_files}

When clicking Run I get the following error message…

Exception occurred executing command line.

Cannot run program "C:\Users\chzrhppm_uat\AppData\Local\Temp\2\JasperReportsServerPro-1434532856113\organizations\leonteq\ca_ppm\reports\project_management\CSK_PRJ_ProjectStatusDetail_files\main_jrxml.jrxml" (in directory "C:\Users\chzrhppm_uat\AppData\Local\Temp\2\JasperReportsServerPro-1434532856113\organizations\leonteq\ca_ppm\reports\project_management\CSK_PRJ_ProjectStatusDetail_files"): CreateProcess error=193, %1 is not a valid Win32 application

Does that mean I should install the 32bits Jaspersoft studio.exe file ????

Many thanks,

Olivier

Outcomes