Incident page for Service Desk Manager 14.1 cumulative#1 has been updated with the following information:
Incident 6: Product Defect - PRIORITY WITH SERVICE TYPE IN TICKET MAY DISTORT WEB PAGE
After applying the first set of published cumulative patches of Service Desk Manager
r14.1, when the NX_CLASSIC_SLA_PROCESSING option is installed, creating a new
ticket with priority which has Service Type attached may distort the position
of elements on the web form.
This problem happens for Requests, Incidents, Problems, Change order and Issues.
Steps to reproduce:
- On the 'Administration' tab, select 'Options Manager' -> 'Request-Change- Issue'.
- Install the 'classic_sla_processing' option and restart Service Desk Manager.
- Navigate to the 'Administration' tab -> 'Service Desk' -> 'Requests/Incidents/Problems' -> 'Priority Calculation' .
- Uncheck the checkbox for 'Incidents' to disable the Priority Calculation.
- Navigate to the 'Administration' tab -> 'Service Desk' -> 'Application Data' -> 'Codes' -> 'Priorities'.
- Select the priority "2" and assign it to any Service Type, for example the out of the box Service Type "Priority 2 Resolution".
- Create a new ticket and assign it a priority of "2" and save it.
Result: The elements of the 'outage' subtab will stick in top the page inspite of clicking over the subtab.
USRD3274- PRIORITY WITH SERVICE TYPE IN TICKET MAY DISTORT WEB PAGE