By default a number of forums are visible to all users, including users who haven't logged in to the API Developer Portal. Those Forums include the following:
API 1 Discussion Forum
Developer Support Forum
Community Support Forum
Those forums can be hidden from unauthenticated users by any Forum Administrator as folllows:
- Log in to the API Developer Portal as a Forum Admin.
- On the Dashboard menu bar, click Forums to access the Forums page.
- At the bottom of the page, click Admin Control Panel.
- On the left, click Groups.
- In the Anonymous row, click Permissions.
- In the Restricted Forums area, select the Forums to be hidden.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.
Alternatively or also, entire Categories can be saved as Restricted Categories. This will hide all Forums within the Category.