DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  Want to hear what's new with CA UIM 8.3 and CA Advanced Authentication? Join our Partner Speedcast tomorrow at 11 AM EST to learn more!

Posted Jun 23, 2015 03:25 PM

Look what’s speeding around the track for the June 24, 2015 Speedcast

What's new in CA UIM 8.3: Analytics, Big Data & Marketplace 

Join us in this webcast to learn what's new in CA Unified Infrastructure Management. With the new release of CA UIM 8.3, we continue to deliver on our promise of providing a unified and agile infrastructure management solution for the application economy. New features include:

• Unified network and netflow analytics that speed issue resolution
    • Enhanced support for big data technologies that allow you to have a unified view of traditional IT and Big Data environment
    • Marketplace for CA UIM hosting party thirty party and partner add-ons
    • And several usability enhancements such as component aliases and bulk configuration

Increase Authentication Security and Improve User Experience

CA Advanced Authentication is a flexible and scalable solution that uses an individual’s behavioral to authenticate their login. Behavior is hard for fraudsters to replicate so it provides a higher level of protection for the enterprise and its users. A risk assessment takes place in the background in real-time so as not to interrupt legitimate users and employs stronger authentication with a variety of credential options when needed. Attend this Speedcast to hear Carol Alexander describe how to provide the appropriate authentication process for each application or transaction.

Join us for the Partner Speeedcast to learn what’s new in CA UIM 8.3 presented by Umair Khan and how to increase authentication security presented by Carol Alexander on Wed. June 24, 2015 at 11AM EST.

Register Now

Join us on Social Media!
    Join us on LinkedIn CA Technologies Partner (group)
    Follow us on Twitter @CA_Partners

Upcoming Speedcasts- July 2015

• 7/8: CA Application Performance Management (CA APM 10.0)
    • 7/22: Tech Partner Program and CA Mobile App Analytics 15.2 (CA MAA)

If you have any questions, please reach out to us at capartners@ca.com. CA and Partners welcome.

• 2.  Re: Want to hear what's new with CA UIM 8.3 and CA Advanced Authentication? Join our Partner Speedcast tomorrow at 11 AM EST to learn more!

Posted Jun 28, 2015 10:30 AM

hi Stephanie, when you can, please provide the community a link to the replay. you can add a comment direct to this thread. Thanks!!!

• 3.  Re: Want to hear what's new with CA UIM 8.3 and CA Advanced Authentication? Join our Partner Speedcast tomorrow at 11 AM EST to learn more!

Posted Jun 29, 2015 06:26 PM

Putting dates in titles instead of relative terms like "tomorrow" would also be helpful. Jive reports the date/time of most recent update so when you see "tomorrow" in a title it's only accurate until someone posts. So when Melissa posted yesterday (I mean on 6/28), "Tomorrow" became 6/29 and you didn't really know that was wrong until you actually open the post.

-Garin

• 4.  Re: Want to hear what's new with CA UIM 8.3 and CA Advanced Authentication? Join our Partner Speedcast tomorrow at 11 AM EST to learn more!

Posted Jun 29, 2015 06:42 PM

agree Garin, you make a great point   I'm going to grant leniency though to chest12 since she is relatively new to sharing content in our community and I'm very happy to have the content and we will absolutely work on the fine-tuning...

• 5.  Re: Want to hear what's new with CA UIM 8.3 and CA Advanced Authentication? Join our Partner Speedcast tomorrow at 11 AM EST to learn more!

Posted Jun 30, 2015 09:50 AM

Good Morning CA Communities,

Thank you for your  interest in the CA Partner Speedcast: CA UIM 8.3 and CA Advanced Authentication (On Demand) that aired on 6/24/15. (Note: This link will require a quick registration). We have seen significant interest in this event, with over 100 registrations and 15 On Demand to date. Thank you for reminding me to put the date  in the title, I will remember next time. To register for upcoming Speedcasts please visit the Speedcast Hub and for On Demand please visit the Partner Portal Speedcast page. (CA and Partners) If you have any further questions please call or email me. My info is in the CA directory. Thank you. Best, Stephanie

• 6.  Re: Want to hear what's new with CA UIM 8.3 and CA Advanced Authentication? Join our Partner Speedcast tomorrow at 11 AM EST to learn more!

Posted Jun 30, 2015 05:11 PM

Thank you Stephanie!