Gen EDGE

Expand all | Collapse all

I got an error TIRM633E when i chaned the string LOCALHOST into the real loacl IP_ADDRESS in the file ~/runtime/aeenv .

• 1.  I got an error TIRM633E when i chaned the string LOCALHOST into the real loacl IP_ADDRESS in the file ~/runtime/aeenv .

Posted Jul 02, 2015 10:11 AM

We want to split the application server and the DB-server. Both AIX, the DB is Oracle,

We test ist wirl CA-Gen 8.0 and 8.5

In the file ~/runtime/aeenv ist the Syntax:

TRAN SAPL P076SA01 user userpass localhost:1521/ora1plur

When i chaned ist to: TRAN SAPL P076SA01 user userpass 127.0.0.1:1521/ora1plur it run normaly.

When i chaned ist to: TRAN SAPL P076SA01 user userpass 10.33.123.17:1521/ora1plur i got the error: TIRM633E: Error connection to database failed.

Can me help anyone?

• 2.  Re: I got an error TIRM633E when i chaned the string LOCALHOST into the real loacl IP_ADDRESS in the file ~/runtime/aeenv .

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 02, 2015 10:41 AM

From CA Support, we recommend doing the following.

1. On the machine with the Oracle database, set up a Oracle Listener (llistener.ora) for the database.

2. On the machine containing the Transaction Enabler (TE) and server load modules, set up a Oracle SQLNET alias in the tnsnames.ora.

3. On the TE machine, use SQLPLUS to verify you can connect to the remote database using the SQLNET alias.

4. Edit the aeenv file to have the following format:  TRAN <trancode> <loadmodule> <userid>/<pswd>@<tns_alias>

If this does not work for you, please open a case with CA Support.

Regards,

Andy Hebert

CA Customer Support

• 3.  Re: I got an error TIRM633E when i chaned the string LOCALHOST into the real loacl IP_ADDRESS in the file ~/runtime/aeenv .
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 03, 2015 01:00 PM

In the description Message Reference Guide Release 8.5 stand a Syntax for aeenv:

transaction_code load_module_name userID password

On the old system we have the syntax :

TRAN SAPL P076SA01 username password localhost:1521/ora8plur

an its run.

I have changed some enviroment-variables (e.g. LIBPATH) and add an "tnsnames.ora" to oracle and now it runs.

But only with Syntax:

TRAN SAPL P076SA01 username/password@ora8plur

or

TRAN SAPL P076SA01 username/password@10.123.21.41/ora8plur

Thanks for helping.

Holger Wessel