DX NetOps

• 1.  Spectrum 10 GISVIEW - Bubble alarm colors to top

Posted Jul 07, 2015 04:51 PM

Is it possible to have the higher alarms bubble up and become visible when zoomed out on the GISVIEW?

• 2.  Re: Spectrum 10 GISVIEW - Bubble alarm colors to top

Posted Jul 17, 2015 06:01 PM

Is anyone who can answer paying attention?

• 3.  Re: Spectrum 10 GISVIEW - Bubble alarm colors to top

Posted Jul 18, 2015 04:25 AM

Hello,

Can you kindly be of more specific?

Regards,

SHRIRAM!

• 4.  Re: Spectrum 10 GISVIEW - Bubble alarm colors to top

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 18, 2015 04:54 AM

Hello randy.ryder,

Did you go through the YouTube video for Spectrum 10.0 GIS Map feature? Here is the link: CA Spectrum r10.0: GIS View Feature

And it does highlight the device condition. In case if this is not what your question is then  may I request to elaborate more.

Thanks,

Nagesh

• 5.  Re: Spectrum 10 GISVIEW - Bubble alarm colors to top

Posted Jul 20, 2015 08:27 AM

My original thought was to ask if the map could put the highest priority items in FRONT of lower items where the bubbles happened to coexist in the same location on the map.  That way, if someone is using the map for monitoring, the higher-level item would show, rather than being buried behind lower alarms.  This COULD be part of making the GIS view dynamic, rather then static.  Maybe this is an idea rather that a question...

• 6.  Re: Spectrum 10 GISVIEW - Bubble alarm colors to top

Posted Jul 20, 2015 10:14 AM

Appears valid for me.Would request you to post in idea-wall so that we shall sharpen up the product accordingly.

Cheers!

Lakshmi.

• 7.  Re: Spectrum 10 GISVIEW - Bubble alarm colors to top

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 26, 2017 01:07 PM

Thanks for using the CA Community!  It looks like your question has been answered so we are closing this thread out.  If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us again.