DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  Spectrum Documentation - Download from Wiki

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 14, 2015 09:14 AM
      |   view attached

Hello Team,

We have heard feedback from many users/you-all that the new wiki makes it difficult to download all the documents as PDF.

Please do note that we have discussed in the past that we made some of these changes consciously because the wiki platform provides a lot of benefits.

Given the push from many users internally and externally, our documentation team has now an option to download the docs easily.

Please check out and continue to give feedback - we listen!

Regards,

Kiran Diwakar

• 2.  Re: Spectrum Documentation - Download from Wiki

Posted Jul 24, 2015 10:15 AM

great news Kiran, thanks for sharing!

• 3.  Re: Spectrum Documentation - Download from Wiki

Posted Jul 24, 2015 12:52 PM

Hi Kiran, question this is for Spectrum but do you know what happened to the Print to PDF button on the entire wiki site?

On the SOI Wiki pages there used to be a PDF button at the top which would allow me to print the article(s) to PDF. Its gone and I don't see anyway to do this any longer.

Can someone please find out how users are supposed to do this now?

CA Service Operations Insight Home - CA Service Operations Insight - 3.3 - CA Wiki

Thank you,

Dan

• 4.  Re: Spectrum Documentation - Download from Wiki

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 27, 2015 01:27 AM

Hi DanielBlanco,

I have forwarded your question to the Documentation team. The Print PDF button is on SOI Wiki. They are currently investigating why you cant view it.

Thanks,

Nagesh

• 5.  Re: Spectrum Documentation - Download from Wiki

Posted Jul 27, 2015 06:26 AM

Hi Dan:

To investigate some malicious activities that trigger multiple PDF export jobs (for all wiki sites), we disabled the PDF option. The Print PDF option is available now. With the new option, you don't have to do an export job. You can simply download the PDF, which takes significantly lesser time than the export job.

Print PDF SOI.png

Regards,

Byju Thampi

Information Architect

CA Technologies

• 6.  Re: Spectrum Documentation - Download from Wiki

Posted Jul 27, 2015 11:41 AM

Okay thanks for putting the button back. Last few weeks it was gone and not on the site. Today I see it.