We have upgraded my clients Development environment to v14.2 and installed Jaspersoft. Everytime we have tried running the Load Data Warehouse job in Clarity to populate the DWH Database, the job fails with the following error:
ClarityDB - isOracle? - An error occurred executing this job entry :
Couldn't execute SQL: EXEC DWH_CFG_ADDIN_EXTRAS_SP 'PPMDBLINK.IPT_DEV.niku'
[CA Clarity][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid object name 'DWH_INV_STATUS_REPORT'.
This is an OOTB stored procedure that runs and the object it is looking for is hardcode.
- Clarity 14.2 Patch 1 Installed on Windows (this was upgraded from 13.2 patch 4)
- Clarity Database is on MS SQL Server 2008 under the Schema IPT_Dev owned by the user niku.
- Jaspersoft Installed on Windows with Tomcat 7.0.55
- Jaspersoft Database is on MS SQL Server 2008 under the Schema PPM_JASPERSOFT owned by the user ppmjaspersoft.
- Clarity Dataware Database is on MS SQL Server 2008 under the Schema PPM_DWH owned by the user ppm_dwh.
- DB Link created under the user ppm_dwh to point to the Clarity database on IPT_Dev.
Has anyone seen this before?