Plex 2E

• 1.  How could I modify or change the value of a particular cell in a Grid without insert a new row?

Posted Jul 17, 2015 11:38 AM

In my Project since a cell, I need to call other windows and put the returned values in the cell where I invoked. In the same row I must do the same (invoked a window a put the returned values in the cell) but the only form to insert values in a grid is doing an APPEND, but It puts a new row, and I don't need a new row, I need to put the other values into the same row.

• 2.  Re: How could I modify or change the value of a particular cell in a Grid without insert a new row?

Posted Jul 17, 2015 12:14 PM

Try a For Each Row loop, Locate, Set Grid.  Put Grid. Refresh.  Check the "Processing Grid Rows" Plex Help.

• 3.  Re: How could I modify or change the value of a particular cell in a Grid without insert a new row?

Posted Jul 17, 2015 03:22 PM

Thanks rfunez, I tried the following and work it...

For Each Selected  GridP

If Focus  GridP<Transaccion>

Call  Transacciones.Funciones.ListaTransacciones

Cast  GridP<Transaccion>, Transacciones.Funciones.ListaTransacciones/Output<Codigo Trans>

Put  GridP

Refresh  GridP

It was only necessary to use the PUT and the Refresh, no more.... LOCATE is not necessary...

Code2.jpg

ventana1.jpg

• 4.  Re: How could I modify or change the value of a particular cell in a Grid without insert a new row?

Posted Jul 17, 2015 03:43 PM

Yes, you're right, My mistake, I didn't see your AD code before replying.