AnsweredAssumed Answered

SmartStor Achieve server

Question asked by rktownsend1 on Jul 24, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 24, 2015 by rktownsend1

Hello,

I just recently exported smartstor data from each of my production EM agent collectors and stored smartstor data on my newly built EM smartStor Achieve server.  I stopped the EM service on my EM smartStor Achieve serve and configured the smartstore setting via Introscope Enterprise Manager.properties. Smarstor Setting shown below

After starting the EM service on my EM smartStor Achieve server I launched web view and adjusted my time window to a past date in time and no data appeared.  I tried to mount an agent but I received a message "There are no available agents to be mounted"

Not sure on next steps.  If possible can someone shed some light on what additional steps I need to follow in order to view historical smartstor data from my EM smartStor Achieve server?

I also created a low severity case with CA support as well.

#######################

# SmartStor Settings

# ================

# The directory that the EM will use for data storage

#introscope.enterprisemanager.smartstor.directory=data

#introscope.enterprisemanager.smartstor.directory.archive=data/archive

introscope.enterprisemanager.smartstor.directory=D:\AP23P\SmartStorBackup

introscope.enterprisemanager.smartstor.directory.archive=D:\AP23P\SmartStorBackup\archive

#introscope.enterprisemanager.smartstor.directory=D:\AP24P\SmartStorBackup

#introscope.enterprisemanager.smartstor.directory.archive=D:\AP24P\SmartStorBackup\archive

#introscope.enterprisemanager.smartstor.directory=D:\AP27P\SmartStorBackup

#introscope.enterprisemanager.smartstor.directory.archive=D:\AP27P\SmartStorBackup\archive

#introscope.enterprisemanager.smartstor.directory=D:\AP28P\SmartStorBackup

#introscope.enterprisemanager.smartstor.directory.archive=D:\AP28P\SmartStorBackup\archive

introscope.enterprisemanager.smartstor.dedicatedcontroller=false

Outcomes