Clarity

• 1.  Join "Stage" field with the phases of the Gantt

Posted Jul 28, 2015 04:04 PM

Hello community , I contact with you in the case because we need to develop a process that allow update the field "Stage" when a user set a complete phase in the Clarity Gantt.

For example, if you complete all tasks of the phase "En Analisis".

Imagen 1.jpg

Imagen 2.jpg

When the "***" process detected that this fase appear "Complete", then updated the field "stage" with the value "En Analisis".

Imagen 3.jpg

For us is very important create this type of connection between both "worlds", to keep aligned the gantt programming with the field "Stage".

Someone development a similar process or can tell me if is possible create a process that link this objects (Task and Project ).

Regards.

Patricio.

• 2.  Re: Join "Stage" field with the phases of the Gantt

Posted Jul 29, 2015 04:42 AM

There would be 2 ways I can think of -

1. Create a stage gate subpage, and send the action item per stage, to the approver(s). Once the approver(s) approve(s) the action item, the stage would be updated.

2. Create a process which would detect the date of the Milestones, and on the date when the milestone is reached, the the stage would be updated.

NJ

• 3.  Re: Join "Stage" field with the phases of the Gantt

Posted Jul 29, 2015 02:30 PM

The process is associated with the project object and a project template with tasks:

imagen 1.jpg

The conditions to start this process are:

task.prexternalid == "en_analisis" &&   any("task", task.prismilestone == 1, project.odf_pk, ctx ) &&   any("task", task.prpctcomplete >= 10, project.odf_pk, ctx )

imagen 2.jpg

but when I set this parameters to initialize the process does not start automatically, do you have any idea about that?

The process start when I select it of the available process, and work fine but not automatically.

Regards.

Patricio.

• 4.  Re: Join "Stage" field with the phases of the Gantt

Posted Aug 01, 2015 01:11 PM

Can you check if -

1. The process is available for on demand start or auto-start ?

2. What rights do you have w.r.t the process(es) ?

NJ

• 5.  Re: Join "Stage" field with the phases of the Gantt

Posted Aug 04, 2015 03:50 AM

Any update on this ?

NJ

• 6.  Re: Join "Stage" field with the phases of the Gantt

Posted Aug 10, 2015 02:37 PM

Hi NJ, how are you? I answer your questions:

1. The process is available to auto-start

Auto-start Process.jpg

2. Yes I do.