IT Process Automation

• 1.  Failed to install / upgrade Process Automation 4.3, error to create Hibernate session

Posted Jul 31, 2015 02:53 PM
      |   view attached

Hello,

I hope someone helps me, since I can not find out these errors when trying to install / upgrade the process automation, share log

2015-07-31 10:45:58,580 ERROR [com.optinuity.c2o.persistence.RuntimeDBHibernateSessionHandler] [ Initialization] Failed to create Hibernate session

org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Could not parse mapping document from resource ActivityInstanceDetails.hbm.xml

at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addResource(Configuration.java:569)

at com.optinuity.c2o.persistence.RuntimeDBHibernateSessionHandler.<init>(RuntimeDBHibernateSessionHandler.java:139)

at com.optinuity.c2o.persistence.RuntimeDBHibernateSessionHandler.getInstance(RuntimeDBHibernateSessionHandler.java:216)

at com.optinuity.c2o.workflowengine.C2oWorkFlowEngine.beginTransaction(C2oWorkFlowEngine.java:1019)

at com.optinuity.c2o.workflowengine.C2oWorkFlowEngine.recoverSystemErrorProcesses(C2oWorkFlowEngine.java:944)

at com.optinuity.c2o.c2oserver.ServerManager.recoverSystemErrorOperators(ServerManager.java:4939)

at com.optinuity.c2o.c2oserver.ServerManager.initiateAutomaticTouchpointRecovery(ServerManager.java:4886)

at com.optinuity.c2o.c2oserver.ServerManager.updateHeartbeat(ServerManager.java:6088)

at com.optinuity.c2o.c2oserver.ServerManager.boot(ServerManager.java:1393)

at com.optinuity.c2o.c2oserver.ServerManager.initializeFullServer(ServerManager.java:547)

at com.ca.pam.frontcontroller.ConfiguratorServlet$1.run(ConfiguratorServlet.java:41)

Caused by: org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Could not parse mapping document from input stream

at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addInputStream(Configuration.java:508)

at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addResource(Configuration.java:566)

... 10 more

Caused by: org.dom4j.DocumentException: www.hibernate.org Nested exception: www.hibernate.org

at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(SAXReader.java:484)

at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addInputStream(Configuration.java:499)

... 11 more

2015-07-31 10:45:58,586 ERROR [com.optinuity.c2o.workflowengine.C2oWorkFlowEngine] [ Initialization] recoverSystemErrorProcesses: Failed to retrieve and queue recovery of the processes (with enabled auto recovery flag) that are in 'Waiting' or 'Running' state and contain operators in 'System Error' when ran against: Orchestrator. Exception msg: Could not parse mapping document from resource ActivityInstanceDetails.hbm.xml

Ty.

Attachment(s)

zip
    c2o.zip   98 KB 1 version

• 2.  Re: Failed to install / upgrade Process Automation 4.3, error to create Hibernate session

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 31, 2015 03:07 PM

PAM is unable to update and otherwise manipulate the database:

C2ORuntimeObjectsArch DROP COLUMN inlineParentROID:The object 'DF__C2ORuntim__inlin__469D7149' is dependent on column 'inlineParentROID'.

2015-07-31 10:05:25,515 ERROR [com.optinuity.c2o.ddlgenerator.C2ODDLGenerator] [           main] Error occurred while updating Table definition

java.sql.SQLException: The object 'DF__C2ORuntim__inlin__469D7149' is dependent on column 'inlineParentROID'.

2015-07-31 10:16:43,183 ERROR [com.ca.connector.impl.util.DBObjectPersistentMap] [HeartBeat Timer] The object is already closed [90007-147]

org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: The object is already closed [90007-147]

2015-07-31 10:45:58,586 ERROR [com.optinuity.c2o.workflowengine.C2oWorkFlowEngine] [ Initialization] recoverSystemErrorProcesses: Failed to retrieve and queue recovery of the processes (with enabled auto recovery flag) that are in 'Waiting' or 'Running' state and contain operators in 'System Error' when ran against: Orchestrator. Exception msg: Could not parse mapping document from resource ActivityInstanceDetails.hbm.xml

2015-07-31 10:45:58,587 ERROR [com.optinuity.c2o.c2oserver.ServerManager] [ Initialization] Exception when initiating recovery of 'System_Error' Operators that ran against: Orchestrator

com.optinuity.c2o.util.C2OException: recoverSystemErrorProcesses: Failed to retrieve and queue recovery of the processes (with enabled auto recovery flag) that are in 'Waiting' or 'Running' state and contain operators in 'System Error' when ran against: Orchestrator. Exception msg: Could not parse mapping document from resource ActivityInstanceDetails.hbm.xml

What database are you using?

• 3.  Re: Failed to install / upgrade Process Automation 4.3, error to create Hibernate session

Posted Aug 03, 2015 09:52 AM

Hello,

Thanks for responding, the database is in SQL Server 2008 R2 and I'am using the sa user.

First probe itpam upgrade from 4.2 and started with the error discussed above, later create a new database and the same error.

Now I'm downloading isos again and I do testing in a new environment; I will be discussing my results.

Thank You.

• 4.  Re: Failed to install / upgrade Process Automation 4.3, error to create Hibernate session
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 03, 2015 10:00 AM

PAM level 1 is aware of this issue and has created a fix.  Please open a case with support.

A GA fix will become available with PAM 4.3 HF01.  Thank you.

• 5.  Re: Failed to install / upgrade Process Automation 4.3, error to create Hibernate session

Posted Aug 03, 2015 03:25 PM

Hello,

Again thanks for the answer. I will working with pam 4.2, I'll be waiting for PAM 4.3 HF01.

Thank You.

• 6.  Re: Failed to install / upgrade Process Automation 4.3, error to create Hibernate session

Posted Oct 06, 2015 05:18 AM

Hi

We just encountered this problem while upgrading the production environemnt. The test environment upgrade was fine.

Any ETA on this fix? If it's released already, can I have a location to where to find it?

BR

Robert

• 7.  Re: Failed to install / upgrade Process Automation 4.3, error to create Hibernate session

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 06, 2015 12:45 PM

There is a fix for this, please open a support case and it can be provided to you.