Symantec Access Management

Expand all | Collapse all

CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

• 1.  CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 10, 2015 10:59 AM

Good morning,

I am trying to install and configure SPS 12.52 on a Redhat system.

Installation and configuration have gone pretty smoothly, but I cant log in to the /proxyui.

I am using an openldap userdir, that I have used for SM HTTP Basic Auth independently of this work.

I have added this userdir to the domain and policy for SPS Admin UI protection in the SM Admin UI...

When I try to log in as my user, the SPS server throws a 500 error. I am issued a SMSESSIONCOOKIE and as long as this cookie is around the server will return error code 500.

What should I do to my userdir to get it to work with SPS Proxy UI? Should I add an SPSAdmin user?

"2015-Aug-10 10:51:01,967 - INFO - com.ca.sps.adminui.managedbean.CustomErrMsgManagedBean -  Exiting from getCustErrMsgsConfig

"2015-Aug-10 10:51:03,004 - INFO - com.ca.sps.adminui.xpsclient.XPSConnection - User might not have required permissions to get group information

This is the error message that causes the 500 error - what group must I add the user to in order to get it access to /proxyui ?

Please help, this is not described in the installation materials....

• 2.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 10, 2015 12:04 PM

Here's an ldif of how I added my sps admin user:

dn: ou=admin,dc=company,dc=com

ou: admin

description: the village admin !!!

objectClass: organizationalUnit

dn: uid=spsadmin,ou=admin,dc=company,dc=com

objectClass: inetOrgPerson

sn: spsadmin

cn: spsadmin

uid: spsadmin

userPassword: ******

am I missing any required fields? Why do these credentials cause the Proxy UI to have an internal error?

• 3.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 10, 2015 03:18 PM

Someone, anyone, please help me with this! How can I set up a user-directory for use with the SM Proxy UI? I have some user-dir configurations that work great for SM basic HTTP Auth protection of a single website...but when I try to use those same users to log into the Proxy UI I get 500 error and the server crashes. I am issued a good SMSESSION COOKIE so I know that my user is being authenticated and authorized....

• 4.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 10, 2015 06:06 PM

Hi zestep.

Please check if the user you used to login to Proxy UI is defined as administrator at Siteminder Policy Server.

Best regards,

Kelly

• 5.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 11, 2015 09:44 AM

I added a legacy administrator from Admin UI and tried to log into the proxy UI with that user but it 404'd. How to create the Proxy UI administrator?

• 6.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 11, 2015 01:36 PM

Do you have to have an external administrator store configured in order to add an administrator and log into The Proxy UI?

• 7.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 12, 2015 01:00 AM

Please use words carefully. External Administrator could also mean different in SiteMinder world (i.e. Configure External Authentication a.k.a Administrators).

The correct words would be "Do we need to create a SiteMinder User Directory Object and map that SiteMinder User Directory Object into the SPSADMINUI Policy Domain. Subsequently add a user from the SiteMinder User Directory Object associated with SPSADMINUI Policy Domain into the Policy. If we have a single SPS instance and we just need to manage that instance using ProxyUI - This is enough.

Regards

Hubert

• 8.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 12, 2015 10:07 AM

I have done this, and I get a 500 error when logging into the SPS proxy UI. My SPS instance wasn't installed as 'default' but rather as instance name = "sps"...does this change things?

• 9.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 11, 2015 02:27 AM

Hi,

SMSESSION cookie generated doesn't mean user authorized. The agent will generate SMSESSION when the user authenticated.

A domain will be created in SM adminUI after proxy ui installed. It looks something as below:

DOMAIN-SPSADMINUI-xxxx

In this domain, you will configre a user directory. To simplify the testing, have you try "Add All" to add all users of the user directory to the policy? The 500 error didn't seem issue on user permission but more to application. Check proxyui log, server log in secure-proxy\proxy-engine\logs might give us more hints.

SPS 12.52 Windows Server 2008 R2 x64-2015-08-11-16-21-14.png

Thanks.

Kar Meng

• 10.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 11, 2015 09:47 AM

I have the policy defined in this way. Thanks for the advice!

• 11.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 11, 2015 09:50 AM

"2015-Aug-11 09:34:05,034 - WARN - com.ca.sps.adminui.sync.GroupSynchThread - Not enabed Group Synch Thread for periodic interval in Proxy UI setting configuration

"2015-Aug-11 09:34:05,035 - INFO - com.ca.sps.adminui.listener.SPSConfigLoadServlet - SyncThread Started

"2015-Aug-11 09:34:05,037 - ERROR - com.ca.sps.adminui.dao.groupconfiguration.GroupConfigurationDAO - Null ProxyServerDTO for current group, Version details can't be queried

"2015-Aug-11 09:34:05,038 - ERROR - com.ca.sps.adminui.sync.SynchJob - Synch Peridic Status= Group Configuration data is not loaded properly into application context

"2015-Aug-11 09:34:05,387 - INFO - com.ca.sps.adminui.listener.SPSConfigLoadServlet - GroupConfigDAo is initialized into app context from SPSConfigLoadServlet

~From proxyui.log

From server.log:

[10/Aug/2015:16:53:08-872] [ERROR] - java.lang.AbstractMethodError: java/util/Iterator.hasNext()Z

[10/Aug/2015:16:53:08-872] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.jagent.proxy.CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.doJNIProcessRequest(Native Method)

[10/Aug/2015:16:53:08-872] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.jagent.proxy.CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.ProcessRequest(CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.java:86)

• 12.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 11, 2015 09:58 AM

HTTP Status 500 - javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NullPointerException

type Exception report

message javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NullPointerException

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NullPointerException org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(Unknown Source) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source) com.ca.sps.adminui.util.CustomCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source) 

root cause

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NullPointerException javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:154) org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doForward(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(Unknown Source) org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspService(index_jsp.java:63) org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Unknown Source) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(Unknown Source) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source) com.ca.sps.adminui.util.CustomCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source) 

root cause

javax.faces.FacesException: java.lang.NullPointerException org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:425) org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:211) com.ca.corpui.faces.application.CALocaleRemapViewHandler.renderView(CALocaleRemapViewHandler.java:86) org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RenderResponseExecutor.execute(RenderResponseExecutor.java:41) org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:132) javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:140) org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doForward(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(Unknown Source) org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspService(index_jsp.java:63) org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Unknown Source) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(Unknown Source) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source) com.ca.sps.adminui.util.CustomCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source) 

root cause

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.NullPointerException org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(Unknown Source) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source) org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:419) org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:211) com.ca.corpui.faces.application.CALocaleRemapViewHandler.renderView(CALocaleRemapViewHandler.java:86) org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RenderResponseExecutor.execute(RenderResponseExecutor.java:41) org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:132) javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:140) org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doForward(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(Unknown Source) org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspService(index_jsp.java:63) org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Unknown Source) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(Unknown Source) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source) com.ca.sps.adminui.util.CustomCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source) 

root cause

java.lang.NullPointerException com.ca.corpui.faces.util.Util.isIEBrowser(Util.java:177) com.ca.corpui.faces.renderkit.html.HtmlTabBarRenderer.renderPrimaryTabHeader(HtmlTabBarRenderer.java:623) com.ca.corpui.faces.renderkit.html.HtmlTabBarRenderer.renderPrimaryTabs(HtmlTabBarRenderer.java:306) com.ca.corpui.faces.renderkit.html.HtmlTabBarRenderer.encodeEnd(HtmlTabBarRenderer.java:201) javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIComponentBase.java:539) javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.encodeEnd(UIComponentTag.java:498) javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.doEndTag(UIComponentTag.java:366) com.ca.corpui.faces.taglib.html.HtmlTabBarTag.doEndTag(HtmlTabBarTag.java:290) org.apache.jsp.spsadminuimain_jsp._jspx_meth_ca_005fh_005ftabBar_005f0(spsadminuimain_jsp.java:330) org.apache.jsp.spsadminuimain_jsp._jspService(spsadminuimain_jsp.java:170) org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Unknown Source) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(Unknown Source) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source) org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:419) org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:211) com.ca.corpui.faces.application.CALocaleRemapViewHandler.renderView(CALocaleRemapViewHandler.java:86) org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RenderResponseExecutor.execute(RenderResponseExecutor.java:41) org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:132) javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:140) org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doForward(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(Unknown Source) org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspService(index_jsp.java:63) org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Unknown Source) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(Unknown Source) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(Unknown Source) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source) com.ca.sps.adminui.util.CustomCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source)

• 13.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 11, 2015 03:18 PM

Does the user in the SPSADMINUI policy have to be a SiteMinder Administrator defined through the Administration UI? This is absent from the documentation...

• 14.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 11, 2015 03:25 PM

yes

• 15.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 12, 2015 12:54 AM

Yes for SPS Group Configuration Feature the user in the SPSADMINUI policy has to be a SiteMinder Administrator defined through the Administration UI.

If we are not using the SPS Group Configuration Feature and only using ProxyUI to administer a Single SPS instance, then adding the User to SPSADMINUI (Policy Domain) Policy is enough.

Regards

Hubert

• 16.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 12, 2015 10:09 AM

I don't want to use the SPS Group Configuration feature...but I think I have to. I was unable to install SPS as the default instance, the installer made me choose a name for a new SPS instance so I put "SPS".

I would uninstall this instance and return to the default instance, but the sps installer wont let me...

I have to configure an external admin store thru the SPS protected admin ui and then make a new administrator?

I'm having some trouble getting SPS to protect the existing admin ui, I have started another discussion.

• 17.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 11, 2015 03:10 PM

Hey Zestep,

Were you able to get the default page once you start SPS, check whether SPS is started properly. I don't think the issue with user name, but i think its looking for the page to redirect. Try starting only the httpd see whether you get the default httpd page and then try starting the apache tomcat. If I am not, its not deploying the war correctly.

And also check whether ACO is correctly configured for apache.. try deleting and creating the aco again.

• 18.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 11, 2015 03:54 PM

HTTPD seems to be working correctly. I can get to /index.html and it will correctly forward requests to www.ca.com.

What do you mean about looking for a page to redirect? I modified the ApacheDefault ACO with the name of my sps webagent as the DefaultAgentName parameter.

• 19.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 12, 2015 03:36 AM

Hi,

The server.log is not that clear on what happen. I put this in another thread, I will suggest to disable following as I know the Advanced authentication can always create an unexpected issue.

###

In server.conf (secure-proxy\proxy-engine\conf), try disable as below (enable="no") for all three of them, restart the proxy engine and test again.

ie:

<Context name="AALoginService">

docBase="aaloginservice"

path="aaloginservice"

enable="no"

</Context>

<Context name="Advacned Auth Application">

docBase="authapp"

path="authapp"

enable="no"

</Context>

<Context name="UI Application">

docBase="uiapp"

path="uiapp"

enable="no"

</Context>

</Contexts>

###

Try that and restart the SPS then check if you still get 500 error when access the /proxyui

• 20.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 12, 2015 01:19 PM

I have taken these steps and still see the same 500 error as shown above

• 21.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 12, 2015 01:23 PM

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-445] [ERROR] - java.lang.AbstractMethodError: java/util/Iterator.hasNext()Z

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-446] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.jagent.proxy.CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.doJNIProcessRequest(Native Method)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-446] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.jagent.proxy.CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.ProcessRequest(CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.java:86)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-446] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.ProxyValve.processRequest(ProxyValve.java:603)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-447] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.ProxyValve.invoke(ProxyValve.java:492)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-447] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-451] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-451] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-451] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-452] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-453] [ERROR] -    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1157)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-455] [ERROR] -    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:627)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-455] [ERROR] -    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:809)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-518] [ERROR] - java.lang.AbstractMethodError: java/util/Iterator.hasNext()Z

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-518] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.jagent.proxy.CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.doJNIProcessRequest(Native Method)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-519] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.jagent.proxy.CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.ProcessRequest(CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.java:86)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-519] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.ProxyValve.processRequest(ProxyValve.java:603)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-519] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.ProxyValve.invoke(ProxyValve.java:492)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-520] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-520] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-520] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-521] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-521] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-528] [ERROR] -    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1157)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-528] [ERROR] -    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:627)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-529] [ERROR] -    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:809)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-532] [ERROR] - java.lang.AbstractMethodError: java/util/Iterator.hasNext()Z

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-533] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.jagent.proxy.CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.ProcessRequest(CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.java:86)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-538] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.ProxyValve.processRequest(ProxyValve.java:603)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-538] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.ProxyValve.invoke(ProxyValve.java:492)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-538] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-539] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-539] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-540] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-541] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-541] [ERROR] -    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1157)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-541] [ERROR] -    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:627)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:50-541] [ERROR] -    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:809)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:57-200] [ERROR] - java.lang.AbstractMethodError: java/util/Iterator.hasNext()Z

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:57-200] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.jagent.proxy.CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.ProcessRequest(CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.java:86)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:57-200] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.ProxyValve.processRequest(ProxyValve.java:603)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:57-201] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.ProxyValve.invoke(ProxyValve.java:492)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:57-201] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:57-201] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:57-202] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:57-202] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:57-204] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:57-204] [ERROR] -    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1157)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:57-205] [ERROR] -    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:627)

[12/Aug/2015:13:20:57-205] [ERROR] -    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:809)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:01-230] [ERROR] - java.lang.AbstractMethodError: java/util/Iterator.hasNext()Z

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:01-231] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.jagent.proxy.CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.ProcessRequest(CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.java:86)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:01-232] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.ProxyValve.processRequest(ProxyValve.java:603)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:01-232] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.ProxyValve.invoke(ProxyValve.java:492)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:01-233] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:01-233] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:01-233] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:01-233] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:01-234] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:01-234] [ERROR] -    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1157)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:01-237] [ERROR] -    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:627)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:01-237] [ERROR] -    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:809)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-852] [ERROR] - java.lang.AbstractMethodError: java/util/Iterator.hasNext()Z

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-853] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.jagent.proxy.CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.ProcessRequest(CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.java:86)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-854] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.ProxyValve.processRequest(ProxyValve.java:603)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-855] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.ProxyValve.invoke(ProxyValve.java:492)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-855] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-855] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-856] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-856] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-857] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-858] [ERROR] -    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1157)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-858] [ERROR] -    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:627)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-858] [ERROR] -    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:809)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-886] [ERROR] - java.lang.AbstractMethodError: java/util/Iterator.hasNext()Z

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-889] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.jagent.proxy.CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.ProcessRequest(CSmJavaAgentFacadeProxyImpl.java:86)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-889] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.ProxyValve.processRequest(ProxyValve.java:603)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-890] [ERROR] -    at com.netegrity.proxy.ProxyValve.invoke(ProxyValve.java:492)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-890] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-890] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-890] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-891] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-895] [ERROR] -    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(Unknown Source)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-896] [ERROR] -    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1157)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-896] [ERROR] -    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:627)

[12/Aug/2015:13:21:05-896] [ERROR] -    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:809)

• 22.  Re: CA SSO R12.52 SP1: Secure Proxy Server UI: Cannot login

Posted Aug 13, 2015 10:42 PM

Hi,

I suggest to open ticket with CA Support to troubleshoot the issue as I think need to review the configuration part as well as the log.