IT Process Automation

• 1.  HTTP Post - JSESSIONID

Posted Aug 19, 2015 10:51 AM

Good day!

I'm trying to use the Web Service PAM operators to access a form of intranet;
    It turns out that to use a form of Intranet me I need to log in with a user. This process comes down to:

By accessing the URL of the application / form (https://intranet.com.br/isg/APPS/#gss/1366) the web server directs me to a page login (https://login.intranet.com.br / distAuth /), which prompts my username and password and then returns to the url fo form first requested.

Part of authenticating the login page (distAuth) was simple and was performed with the HTTP Post and HTTP authentication prior .;
    This operator when running returns a HTTPResponseHeaders and a Key called 'Set-Cookie' with value 'JSESSIONID = 0000iZ1f9EyAINcBSMhUitXdjHW: 1; Path = / ';

I guess I have to pass this JSESSIONID the next operator MAY be the 'form by HTTP Post'

I do not know how to do this and do not even know if this is the correct method and would like to set an example for my case.

If I do not pass any information to the Form HTTP operator, it returns me:

Error while executing request or processing HTTP response. class com.optinuity.c2o.util.C2OException. HTTP response returned a non-success HTTP code: 302. Reason: Moved Temporarily

2015-08-19 11_49_00-CA Process Automation 4.2 SP02.jpg

• 2.  Re: HTTP Post - JSESSIONID
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 21, 2015 12:37 PM

So your first HTTP_Post operator is returning this JSESSIONID and you need to pass that JSESSIONID to the second HTTP Post operator?  Is that correct?

I'm guessing the JSESSIONID is part of an XML response from the first operator.  So perhaps you need to pull the JSESSIONID out of that XML response.  XPath expressions will do this for you.  In fact there is an example of an xpath expression in the out-of-the-box processes.  If you click the button on the HOME tab of PAM to Browse the out-of-the-box content, this will import that content into your Library under the PAM_PreDefined_Processes folder.  In this folder under "PAM Javascript Functions" there is a folder called "07 XPath Functions".  Take a look at this process and see if this is what you are looking for.

• 3.  Re: HTTP Post - JSESSIONID

Posted Aug 21, 2015 02:20 PM

I 'm trying to use the template example, but....
    "2. Modify C: \ Program Files \ ITPAM \ server \ c2o \ deploy \ jbossweb-tomcat55.sar \ server.xml to add the Following:"

And do not have any specific information to add the file.

2015-08-21 15_11_25-CA Process Automation 4.2 SP02.jpg

• 4.  Re: HTTP Post - JSESSIONID

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 24, 2015 09:44 AM

I don't see this in the example process in my PAM install.  Where are you seeing this information about editing the server.xml?  Perhaps this is an earlier release of PAM?  What version of PAM are you using?

In the example I am looking at in the current PAM release it includes a dataset and the process runs just using the dataset information.  No xml file building is necessary and no editing of the server.xml.