Symantec IGA

Expand all | Collapse all

I have a question regarding CA Identity Minder UI design. I am able to fetch a list separated with ^ symbol by hitting an Active Directory through an policy express. I have configured Policy express to evaluate when validate on change event occurs on a fi

• 1.  I have a question regarding CA Identity Minder UI design. I am able to fetch a list separated with ^ symbol by hitting an Active Directory through an policy express. I have configured Policy express to evaluate when validate on change event occurs on a fi

Posted Aug 19, 2015 09:55 AM

I have a question regarding CA Identity Minder UI design. I am able to fetch a list separated with ^ symbol by hitting an Active Directory through an policy express. I have configured Policy express to evaluate when validate on change event occurs on a field in UI. Now I want to display these ^ separated values in a dropdown in the UI. Please let me know if this is possible

• 2.  Re: I have a question regarding CA Identity Minder UI design. I am able to fetch a list separated with ^ symbol by hitting an Active Directory through an policy express. I have configured Policy express to evaluate when validate on change event occurs on

Posted Aug 19, 2015 12:13 PM

I may not be clearly understanding what you have impelemented, but I will say that in an IM Screen, the fields have different Style types including Multi-Text and Dropdown so I would think you would want to try using one of those. Also check to see if the IM User Directory's XML has multivalued="true" as well.

- KennyV

• 3.  Re: I have a question regarding CA Identity Minder UI design. I am able to fetch a list separated with ^ symbol by hitting an Active Directory through an policy express. I have configured Policy express to evaluate when validate on change event occurs on

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 19, 2015 02:20 PM

Do this:

1. Create a screen LAH of a type that will suitable for you
    2. on your JS, take this ^ string and inject it to a java vector
    3. user the .setFieldMultiValue to populate this filed using the vector

let me know if that helps you

Itamar