CA Service Management

• 1.  CA Service Desk Manager Release: 12.9 - Ticket Assignment history

Posted Aug 19, 2015 01:31 PM

Is there a way to view the history of tickets or request that passes by on your queue? (e.g  a ticket assigned to you and has been re-assigned by someone else to another queue)

If there is, how to sort them from the most recent one.

Thanks in advance!

• 2.  Re: CA Service Desk Manager Release: 12.9 - Ticket Assignment history

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 19, 2015 02:02 PM

Hi Aaron.b,

With in ticket detail screen -> Logs -> Activities -> Click on Show Filter button -> and  in Activity Type, type:  Transfer

Click Search.

It should show all transfers now. Sort them out by the “On” field.

Hope this helps.

_R

• 3.  Re: CA Service Desk Manager Release: 12.9 - Ticket Assignment history

Posted Aug 19, 2015 04:19 PM

Yes I got that but what I'm after is all the transfers to me within a specific period of time. That's why I'm trying to check it out from the reports area. Do you have any info about it?

Thank you for your reply

• 4.  Re: CA Service Desk Manager Release: 12.9 - Ticket Assignment history

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 19, 2015 05:52 PM

If it is CABI reports, you could try creating your report via:     Incident Activity  class --> Type Symbol    Equal To    "Transfer"

And then do some sorting with in the report there after.

_R

• 5.  Re: CA Service Desk Manager Release: 12.9 - Ticket Assignment history

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 19, 2015 09:53 PM

Hi aaron.b

How about this?  Please try to run the following SQL query on the SQL management studio.

select c.ref_num, dateadd(ss,a.time_stamp+32400,'1/1/1970')

from act_log a LEFT JOIN call_req c on a.call_req_id = c.persid

where a.type= 'tr' AND a.description like 'Transfer assignee from%to%ServiceDesk%'

This sample will fetch the incident#(ref_num) that is transfer to the ServiceDesk user as assignee. Please change the 'ServiceDesk' with bold to your id.

Also, the time_stamp field on the act_log table that is stored the activity log has the timestamp as UNIX date. it is necessary for you to set an appropriate value for your timezone at the first line("time_stamp+32400" part).

Just in case, I will attach the discussion about the date conversion as follows.

Convert UTC date to local time