Clarity

• 1.  CA PPM APJ Office Hours, September 04, 2015 @ 2 PM Sydney Time

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 27, 2015 02:33 AM

CA PPM APJ Office Hours, September 04, 2015 @ 2 PM Sydney Time

Dear Community Member,

Have a question about CA Project and Portfolio Management? Connect with CA Technologies technical experts to get answers via Office Hours for CA PPM. Our team is here to help you get more out of your technology. Join us for one hour on Friday, September 4th @ 2 PM Sydney time. NOTE - No audio is provided and all Q&A happens via online chat, making it a truly ‘fun’ event.

What type of questions should you ask?

•General Product Questions

•Best practices

•Commonly seen issues

•Technical content and/or scenarios you want our technical information team to focus on.

•Technical content and/or scenarios you would like our technical information team to NOT focus on.

What type of questions should you not ask?

•Please DO NOT discuss support cases – You will need to open a ticket instead

•Please DO NOT discuss support of customizations

Click Here to add to calendar and join the day of.

*Please note that there is no audio. This is for you to submit your questions only and our experts will respond using WebEx.

• 2.  Re: CA PPM APJ Office Hours, September 04, 2015 @ 2 PM Sydney Time

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 04, 2015 01:13 AM

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: hi Martti! from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: we have not started yet from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: Good morning/Good Evening @Kathryn It usually takes me some 15 - 30 minutes to get all set with Webex and sometimes I just can't so starting early will let me know how it goes. from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: welcome! from Shyam Beerakayala (CA) to Everyone: good morning @Martti, what time is it for you now? from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @Shyam The problem with the display I asked about during UK Office hours was display condtition after all hiding behin partition when looking at the correct partition it was there.  Now it is solved. from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @Kathryn It ist 06:45 from Shyam Beerakayala (CA) to Everyone: @Martti, good to know, thanks for the update from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: Hello All!!! from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: Thanks for joining the APJ Office Hours from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: Let's get started please from HBF to Everyone: Is there a conference number to connect from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @HBF: No, we dont have a conference number. The Office hours is only thorugh chat. from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: Please post your questions now from May to Everyone: I would like to know what is the best practice for migration process. from May to Everyone: At the moment our team xog out processes. However, for some of the object they have to end up manually configuring as the lower environment may have test attributes that is not target for production. from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @May : The object should be migrated first. from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: Say I do what is listed in the documentation (eg Wiki) for project deactivation and deletion and run the Delete investments job and see that there are jobs that were not deleted. A reason is that there were initiated instances that were not completed. Rather than going through each job that did not get deleted after wards are there other reasons that I could check before hand than the process instances. from HBF to Everyone: if a batch job fails, is it true that all future scheduled job will not run from May to Everyone: I would also like to know is there any suggested add-on or configuration for user auditing. I have been ask many times by users why has an access been grantted.. and who has it been granted by. I understand we can create a seperated audit trail internally. However, I would like to know whether there is anything out of box that this is automatically triggered. NOTE: The version I am on is 13.2 so if it is not provided in this versio but later version it will be great to know too from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @Martti: Please check the initiated processes from the process tab in the project from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @HBF: If the job is cancelled, then it will cancel the schedule but if it fails one instance it wont stop the schedule. from May to Everyone: If a step fail in a process you can retry it. Can I only retry a step once? (or this is because limitation to 13.2) from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @Jerin that is what I do afterwards. What other causes could there be that I can check beforehand? from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @May: For tracking changes to security access rights on the User, there is no OOTB audit trail to turn on.  There are some 'auto' rights that are granted by some users on the application side based on some actions. There are license information portlets that can show what rights are granted, but does not show who added that right. from dott to Everyone: Hi all. Is there a way to default the % Allocation from 100% to 0% for resource allocation to investments? from HBF to Everyone: What are the batch jobs that need to be run daily? from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @dott: hold on a minute/ checking from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @Martti: As of now, PPM does not show an alert when we mark a project for deletion even if there is an instance. This will have to go as an IDEA in the community from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @dott: Do you want this to be done for all investments or specific investments? from HBF to Everyone: Our PM's would like to see the EAC while they are updating their ETC. Is it possible. from dott to Everyone: 0% to all non-projects investments, Jerin from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @HBF: You will have to run the Update Cost Totals from the project or the job Update Earned Value Totals from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @HBF see also the Tuesday's tip on it  https://communities.ca.com/docs/DOC-231152103 from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @dott: It cannot be restricted to non projects alone. The default allocation % can be defaulted to 0 from Team object  but this will be for all investments including projects as well from HBF to Everyone: thanks Martti and Jerin from dott to Everyone: thx Jerin from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @HBF: batch jobs ... there are some OOTB configurations for jobs ; but here is a good KB about scheduling some of the main jobs http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec528729.aspx from HBF to Everyone: In the cost plans for few of our projects, the planned cost for earlier months got updated as per the Actuals. Where does this happen. Is it scheduled from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @Jerin I know there is no alert, but a user can be prepared and can check various thing in the closing process. I am asking what other causes should be checked in addition to the iitiated process instances from dott to Everyone: Another question, if a resource is a Manager to projects which are all inactive projects, will his license counted as Full or...? from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @HBF: Cost Plans in past periods ; it happens when you populate the cost plan. Check this Tech Tip on the communities: https://communities.ca.com/message/101580932#101580932 from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @dott: Yes, the license is still counted because it is an 'Auto' right and the user is still active ; the project could be re-activated at any time and the license is still intact from May to Everyone: ETC and EAC both changes overtime base on the Actuals charged.. which value should I used to record initial estimate? Is it Proposed ETC or baseline should be taken? from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @May: Baseline should be taken at important intervals over time from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @May: Baseline should be taken from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @May Initially ETC = EAC and if you take baseline  ETC = baseline effort from dott to Everyone: Any way to downgrade the license to Restricted if he no longer a Manager to any active projects? from Jimmy to Everyone: Why can't we set Ideas Status to On Hold or Cancelled? :) from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @dott: Yes, the remove the license for that usesr, go to the project and put a different user as the Project manager. from dott to Everyone: Can't agree to that, Kathryn. As we still want to know who is the Manager even the project is inactive from Shyam Beerakayala (CA) to Everyone: @Martti, please check this link for deletion of projects from Shyam Beerakayala (CA) to Everyone: https://wiki.ca.com/display/CCPPMOP142/Close,%20Deactivate,%20Delete,%20and%20Cancel%20Projects from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @Jimmy : Check out this KB about the Investment Status rules : http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec439273.aspx from HBF to Everyone: When a resource leaves, how long do we need to keep the end date in the Rate Matrix for that resource from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @HBF : Keep to end date of Project ; in case you need to repopulate the cost plan. from Jimmy to Everyone: @Shyam: The link you provided has details for Projects, not Ideas. Upon testing I have seen that Ideas Status does not work the same way as Projects Status. from Jimmy to Everyone: @Catherine: The link you provided only works for projects, the same logic does not work for Ideas. from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @Shyam Thanks, that is what the users were asked to follwo, but eg processe instanctes are not on the list. I am wondering if there are other things or do I have to find it out the hard way. from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @dott: The License count is something that can be discussed with your account team when renewing licenses.  You can identify these items to the account team from dott to Everyone: Ok. Thx 4 d advice from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @Jimmy, that KB explains project rules, but some of the rules should also apply to Ideas ; especially now that Ideas have financials. from Shyam Beerakayala (CA) to Everyone: @Martti, thanks for pointing this out, we will correct this article right away! from HBF to Everyone: Can the Rate Matrix have Resource names and the resource end dates from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @HBF: The Rate Matrix can have the 'Resource' attribute for defining rates by a specific resource.  The dates on the matrix should be broad enough to cover project dates ; not resource hire/termination dates. from Jimmy to Everyone: @Catherine: I have tested it, it still doesn't work in v13.3. from dott to Everyone: My 3rd question, any way to recall or remove specific investment from an invoice? Currently recall applied to whole invoice. from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @Jimmy, please log a case with support for issues with the Idea Investment Status logic from HBF to Everyone: All our current end dates are 2018 in the Rate Matrix. When I want to extend this list to 2020 how do I know the Active resources from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @HBF: You mean active resources in the project?  from Sam Zacharopoulos to Everyone: Hello, I have a question regarding the Population of Cost Plan, using Task Estimates, broken by Transaction Class and Charge Code (For example). If I have a Cost Plan which spans the current Calendar year, in months, is there a way to prevent Clarity from re-calculating the planned costs for months that are in the past, and only calculate planned costs for months in the future? from HBF to Everyone: @ Kattryn - What is a 'Resource' attribute in the Rate Matrix , from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @HBF: Resource name from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @Sam: No. The freeze date will not be used during cost plan populate. http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec439472.aspx  .... there is an idea on the community for pegging rows to not change ... checking the communities from HBF to Everyone: @ Jerin - We dont have a configure button in the Rate Matrix. How can I add the Resource name. from HBF to Everyone: @ Jerin - all the Active resources in the organisation working on projects from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @HBF: Click Assign Column and add the Resource Name and you should be able to see the Resource column from HBF to Everyone: @ Jerin - This is to update the rate matrix end dates only for the Active resources in the organisation working on projects from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @Sam: check this idea: https://communities.ca.com/ideas/115538495 Option to Control Populate using Freeze Date from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @Sam: please enter additional comments on the idea if you want to provide your own 'use case' from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: Last 5 more minutes if you have additional questions from dott to Everyone: Repeat my question: any way to recall or remove specific investment from an invoice? Currently recall applied to whole invoice. from HBF to Everyone: @Jerin - In the Rate Matrix Assign Column, We can only see Resource and Resource Role.  Cant see the Resource Name. from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @dott: No, you have to recall the entire invoice from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @dott: that is a good idea ; please log on communityes from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @HBF: 'Resource' attribute on the Assign Column page = 'Resource Name ' (not a role) from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @HBF: It should be related to the project - resource allocation and should be configured to the end of project end date.  from dott to Everyone: If we disable the Chargeback Type and regenerate the invoice, will it work? from Sam Zacharopoulos to Everyone: @Kathryn, thanks - that idea was logged by me :) from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @dott: Recall the Invoice, and then make a WIP Adjustment on the transaction to make it non-chargeable and then it won't go into a new invoice if that is what you want to do from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @Sam: I voted! from HBF to Everyone: Thanks All from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @HBF: No worries, thanks for joining from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: One last minute for a final question from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @Jerin I take you will posting this on the community discussions? from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: Thanks everyone who has joined the Community hours today. We will post the transcript in the community event which was created for this from dott to Everyone: Thx everybody. Perhaps can have more sessions like this from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @dott: if you do not want the entire project on invoices, setting the chargeback Option to nothing will cause it to have messages in the log and not show up on an invoice from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @dott: Sure, thanks for the feedback. from dott to Everyone: ic. thx kathryn from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @dott there are the Global and EMEA sessions from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: We will consider this to be targeted every month. We already have 2 running in EMEA and NAM from dott to Everyone: ok thx all. bye

• 3.  Re: CA PPM APJ Office Hours, September 04, 2015 @ 2 PM Sydney Time

Posted Sep 04, 2015 03:48 AM

Another view to it

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: hi Martti!

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: we have not started yet

from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: Good morning/Good Evening @Kathryn It usually takes me some 15 - 30 minutes to get all set with Webex and sometimes I just can't so starting early will let me know how it goes.

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: welcome!

from Shyam Beerakayala (CA) to Everyone: good morning @Martti, what time is it for you now?

from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @Shyam The problem with the display I asked about during UK Office hours was display condtition after all hiding behin partition when looking at the correct partition it was there.  Now it is solved.

from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @Kathryn It ist 06:45

from Shyam Beerakayala (CA) to Everyone: @Martti, good to know, thanks for the update

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: Hello All!!!

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: Thanks for joining the APJ Office Hours

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: Let's get started please

from HBF to Everyone: Is there a conference number to connect

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @HBF: No, we dont have a conference number. The Office hours is only thorugh chat.

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: Please post your questions now

from May to Everyone: I would like to know what is the best practice for migration process.

from May to Everyone: At the moment our team xog out processes. However, for some of the object they have to end up manually configuring as the lower environment may have test attributes that is not target for production.

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @May : The object should be migrated first.

from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: Say I do what is listed in the documentation (eg Wiki) for project deactivation and deletion and run the Delete investments job and see that there are jobs that were not deleted. A reason is that there were initiated instances that were not completed. Rather than going through each job that did not get deleted after wards are there other reasons that I could check before hand than the process instances.

from HBF to Everyone: if a batch job fails, is it true that all future scheduled job will not run

from May to Everyone: I would also like to know is there any suggested add-on or configuration for user auditing. I have been ask many times by users why has an access been grantted.. and who has it been granted by. I understand we can create a seperated audit trail internally. However, I would like to know whether there is anything out of box that this is automatically triggered. NOTE: The version I am on is 13.2 so if it is not provided in this versio but later version it will be great to know too

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @Martti: Please check the initiated processes

from the process tab in the project

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @HBF: If the job is cancelled, then it will cancel the schedule but if it fails one instance it wont stop the schedule.

from May to Everyone: If a step fail in a process you can retry it. Can I only retry a step once? (or this is because limitation to 13.2)

from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @Jerin that is what I do afterwards. What other causes could there be that I can check beforehand?

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @May: For tracking changes to security access rights on the User, there is no OOTB audit trail to turn on.  There are some 'auto' rights that are granted by some users on the application side based on some actions. There are license information portlets that can show what rights are granted, but does not show who added that right.

from dott to Everyone: Hi all. Is there a way to default the % Allocation

from 100% to 0% for resource allocation to investments?

from HBF to Everyone: What are the batch jobs that need to be run daily?

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @dott: hold on a minute/ checking

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @Martti: As of now, PPM does not show an alert when we mark a project for deletion even if there is an instance. This will have to go as an IDEA in the community

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @dott: Do you want this to be done for all investments or specific investments?

from HBF to Everyone: Our PM's would like to see the EAC while they are updating their ETC. Is it possible.

from dott to Everyone: 0% to all non-projects investments, Jerin

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @HBF: You will have to run the Update Cost Totals

from the project or the job Update Earned Value Totals

from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @HBF see also the Tuesday's tip on it  https://communities.ca.com/docs/DOC-231152103

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @dott: It cannot be restricted to non projects alone. The default allocation % can be defaulted to 0

from Team object  but this will be for all investments including projects as well

from HBF to Everyone: thanks Martti and Jerin

from dott to Everyone: thx Jerin

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @HBF: batch jobs ... there are some OOTB configurations for jobs ; but here is a good KB about scheduling some of the main jobs http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec528729.aspx

from HBF to Everyone: In the cost plans for few of our projects, the planned cost for earlier months got updated as per the Actuals. Where does this happen. Is it scheduled

from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @Jerin I know there is no alert, but a user can be prepared and can check various thing in the closing process. I am asking what other causes should be checked in addition to the iitiated process instances

from dott to Everyone: Another question, if a resource is a Manager to projects which are all inactive projects, will his license counted as Full or...?

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @HBF: Cost Plans in past periods ; it happens when you populate the cost plan. Check this Tech Tip on the communities: https://communities.ca.com/message/101580932#101580932

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @dott: Yes, the license is still counted because it is an 'Auto' right and the user is still active ; the project could be re-activated at any time and the license is still intact

from May to Everyone: ETC and EAC both changes overtime base on the Actuals charged.. which value should I used to record initial estimate? Is it Proposed ETC or baseline should be taken?

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @May: Baseline should be taken at important intervals over time

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @May: Baseline should be taken

from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @May Initially ETC = EAC and if you take baseline  ETC = baseline effort

from dott to Everyone: Any way to downgrade the license to Restricted if he no longer a Manager to any active projects?

from Jimmy to Everyone: Why can't we set Ideas Status to On Hold or Cancelled?

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @dott: Yes, the remove the license for that usesr, go to the project and put a different user as the Project manager.

from dott to Everyone: Can't agree to that, Kathryn. As we still want to know who is the Manager even the project is inactive

from Shyam Beerakayala (CA) to Everyone: @Martti, please check this link for deletion of projects

from Shyam Beerakayala (CA) to Everyone: https://wiki.ca.com/display/CCPPMOP142/Close,%20Deactivate,%20Delete,%20and%20Cancel%20Projects

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @Jimmy : Check out this KB about the Investment Status rules : http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec439273.aspx

from HBF to Everyone: When a resource leaves, how long do we need to keep the end date in the Rate Matrix for that resource

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @HBF : Keep to end date of Project ; in case you need to repopulate the cost plan.

from Jimmy to Everyone: @Shyam: The link you provided has details for Projects, not Ideas. Upon testing I have seen that Ideas Status does not work the same way as Projects Status.

from Jimmy to Everyone: @Catherine: The link you provided only works for projects, the same logic does not work for Ideas.

from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @Shyam Thanks, that is what the users were asked to follwo, but eg processe instanctes are not on the list. I am wondering if there are other things or do I have to find it out the hard way.

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @dott: The License count is something that can be discussed with your account team when renewing licenses.  You can identify these items to the account team

from dott to Everyone: Ok. Thx 4 d advice

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @Jimmy, that KB explains project rules, but some of the rules should also apply to Ideas ; especially now that Ideas have financials.

from Shyam Beerakayala (CA) to Everyone: @Martti, thanks for pointing this out, we will correct this article right away!

from HBF to Everyone: Can the Rate Matrix have Resource names and the resource end dates

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @HBF: The Rate Matrix can have the 'Resource' attribute for defining rates by a specific resource.  The dates on the matrix should be broad enough to cover project dates ; not resource hire/termination dates.

from Jimmy to Everyone: @Catherine: I have tested it, it still doesn't work in v13.3.

from dott to Everyone: My 3rd question, any way to recall or remove specific investment

from an invoice? Currently recall applied to whole invoice.

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @Jimmy, please log a case with support for issues with the Idea Investment Status logic

from HBF to Everyone: All our current end dates are 2018 in the Rate Matrix. When I want to extend this list to 2020 how do I know the Active resources

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @HBF: You mean active resources in the project? 

from Sam Zacharopoulos to Everyone: Hello, I have a question regarding the Population of Cost Plan, using Task Estimates, broken by Transaction Class and Charge Code (For example). If I have a Cost Plan which spans the current Calendar year, in months, is there a way to prevent Clarity

from re-calculating the planned costs for months that are in the past, and only calculate planned costs for months in the future?

from HBF to Everyone: @ Kattryn - What is a 'Resource' attribute in the Rate Matrix ,

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @HBF: Resource name

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @Sam: No. The freeze date will not be used during cost plan populate. http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec439472.aspx  .... there is an idea on the community for pegging rows to not change ... checking the communities

from HBF to Everyone: @ Jerin - We dont have a configure button in the Rate Matrix. How can I add the Resource name.

from HBF to Everyone: @ Jerin - all the Active resources in the organisation working on projects

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @HBF: Click Assign Column and add the Resource Name and you should be able to see the Resource column

from HBF to Everyone: @ Jerin - This is to update the rate matrix end dates only for the Active resources in the organisation working on projects

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @Sam: check this idea: https://communities.ca.com/ideas/115538495 Option to Control Populate using Freeze Date

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @Sam: please enter additional comments on the idea if you want to provide your own 'use case'

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: Last 5 more minutes if you have additional questions

from dott to Everyone: Repeat my question: any way to recall or remove specific investment

from an invoice? Currently recall applied to whole invoice.

from HBF to Everyone: @Jerin - In the Rate Matrix Assign Column, We can only see Resource and Resource Role.  Cant see the Resource Name.

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @dott: No, you have to recall the entire invoice

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @dott: that is a good idea ; please log on communityes

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @HBF: 'Resource' attribute on the Assign Column page = 'Resource Name ' (not a role)

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @HBF: It should be related to the project - resource allocation and should be configured to the end of project end date. 

from dott to Everyone: If we disable the Chargeback Type and regenerate the invoice, will it work?

from Sam Zacharopoulos to Everyone: @Kathryn, thanks - that idea was logged by me

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @dott: Recall the Invoice, and then make a WIP Adjustment on the transaction to make it non-chargeable and then it won't go into a new invoice if that is what you want to do

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @Sam: I voted!

from HBF to Everyone: Thanks All

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @HBF: No worries, thanks for joining

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: One last minute for a final question

from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @Jerin I take you will posting this on the community discussions?

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: Thanks everyone who has joined the Community hours today. We will post the transcript in the community event which was created for this

from dott to Everyone: Thx everybody. Perhaps can have more sessions like this

from Kathryn Ellis (CA) to Everyone: @dott: if you do not want the entire project on invoices, setting the chargeback Option to nothing will cause it to have messages in the log and not show up on an invoice

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: @dott: Sure, thanks for the feedback.

from dott to Everyone: ic. thx kathryn

from Martti Kinnunen to Everyone: @dott there are the Global and EMEA sessions

from Jerin Sebastian to Everyone: We will consider this to be targeted every month. We already have 2 running in EMEA and NAM

from dott to Everyone: ok thx all. bye