CA Service Management

• 1.  How to attach different htmpl page associated with Scoreboard Queries in CA Service Desk?

Posted Aug 27, 2015 08:42 AM

Hi Team,

When I click the tab Incidents>Assigned>All(assignee = @cnt.id AND active = 1 AND type = \'I\') in Scoreboard, list_in.htmpl is opened on the right pane.

I want similar .htmpl page appear in that right pane when I click on All Tickets having scoreboard query assignee = @cnt.id AND active = 1 AND type = \'I\' OR type = \'R\' OR type = \'P\'.

As of now when I am clicking its giving result using list_in page only.

How can I configure other page (for example list_all.htmpl) after clicking on All Tickets scoreboard query? Here is the screenshot for your reference:

SD.png

all.png

Kindly provide a solution for this.

Thanks & Regards,

Balram Singh Deswal

• 2.  Re: How to attach different htmpl page associated with Scoreboard Queries in CA Service Desk?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 28, 2015 01:33 AM

Hi Balram

From my experience, it is hard to realize your expectation by the supported feature and small customization. When you does not specify the type of the record like 'P', 'I', or 'R' in the stored query and put the node on the scoreboard by linking the stored query, the first indication by clicking the node will show up all(Problem, Incident, Request) tickets at the same time. But if you use the list_in.htmpl, this form will select the incident only. So, when you click the search button or click an optional column in order to change the sort order, the problem and the request tickets will not appear. The latest version(r14.1) might be different behavior but I verified it and talked to the sustaining engineer. And we decided it is hard for us to provide the solution to the customer.

Or someone else who are familiar with the customization for that might feedback to you

Best regards, Kosei

• 3.  Re: How to attach different htmpl page associated with Scoreboard Queries in CA Service Desk?

Posted Aug 28, 2015 01:53 AM

Thanks Kosei.

• 4.  Re: How to attach different htmpl page associated with Scoreboard Queries in CA Service Desk?

Posted Aug 28, 2015 01:41 AM

Hi, as i remember in one in our discussions cdtj suggested to create custom factory without type in order to have possibility to show all request types in one list.

• 5.  Re: How to attach different htmpl page associated with Scoreboard Queries in CA Service Desk?

Posted Aug 28, 2015 01:59 AM

Hi Gutis,

Can you provide the related thread link? I am not being able to find one.

Best Regards,

Balram Singh Deswal

• 6.  Re: How to attach different htmpl page associated with Scoreboard Queries in CA Service Desk?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 28, 2015 02:03 AM

Hi Balram,

As Kosei mentioned, we cannot specify more than one ticket type in data partition and scorebord query. It is documented on our Solution Document RI70489. The document was written for r12.7, but it would be applicable to other versions.

---------

RI70489: COMBINATION OF TICKETS ARE NOT SUPPORTED IN DATA PARTITION

When using combination of ticket types in data partition, the results may change.

The following is a sample query that could lead to this problem:

Table: call_req , Type=View, Query: (priority in  (1,2,3) and type ='I') or (priority  = 1 and type ='P')

The above query may result in display of Common label name on clicking 'All' in Scoreboard's assigned tickets.

You cannot specify more than one type ('I', 'P', 'R') in a data partition.

---------

Kind regards,

Kaori

• 7.  Re: How to attach different htmpl page associated with Scoreboard Queries in CA Service Desk?

Posted Aug 28, 2015 02:05 AM

Hi,

stored queries with factroy cr always refers to list_cr, so I think you need to modify list_cr.htmpl,

OOTB list_cr.html starts from this code:

<PDM_IF "$args.search_sql_clause" : "type = *'[Ii]'" && "$args.KEEP.ALWAYS_LIST_CR" != "1">

<!-- Stored query can use all of the following '=','LIKE', 'like' and 'LiKe' -->

<PDM_INCLUDE FILE=list_in.htmpl>

<PDM_ELIF "$args.KEEP.save_sql_clause" : "type = *'[Ii]'" && "$args.KEEP.ALWAYS_LIST_CR" != "1">

<!-- After a scoreboard query, when using List All. -->

<PDM_ELIF "$args.additional_where_clause" : "type = *'[Ii]'" && "$args.KEEP.ALWAYS_LIST_CR" != "1">

<!-- New Incident from Template -->

<PDM_ELIF "$args.search_sql_clause" : "type = *'[Pp]'" && "$args.KEEP.ALWAYS_LIST_CR" != "1">

<PDM_INCLUDE FILE=list_pr.htmpl>

<PDM_ELIF "$args.KEEP.save_sql_clause" : "type = *'[Pp]'" && "$args.KEEP.ALWAYS_LIST_CR" != "1">

<!-- After a scoreboard query, when using List All. -->

<PDM_ELIF "$args.additional_where_clause" : "type = *'[Pp]'" && "$args.KEEP.ALWAYS_LIST_CR" != "1">

<!-- New Problem from Template -->

<PDM_ELSE>

So I suggest to try to include your list_all.htmpl.

Other way is to change stored query factory to your own factory with no type restriction.

Regards,

cdtj

• 8.  Re: How to attach different htmpl page associated with Scoreboard Queries in CA Service Desk?
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 28, 2015 02:19 AM

I'm just achieved this in my test environment:

list_cr.htmpl :

<PDM_IF "$args.search_sql_clause" : "type is not NULL">
      <PDM_INCLUDE FILE=list_both.htmpl>
    <PDM_ELIF "$args.search_sql_clause" : "type = *'[Ii]'" && "$args.KEEP.ALWAYS_LIST_CR" != "1">
      <!-- Stored query can use all of the following '=','LIKE', 'like' and 'LiKe' -->
    <... ETC ...>

Copy list_cr.htmpl as list_both.htmpl and change headers (hdrTitle, hdrList) to be sure which form you are loading.

Add new factory both.maj (in majic folder):

OBJECT cr {
        FACTORY both {
        DOMSET template_list "template_name" "" DYNAMIC ;
            STANDARD_LISTS {
                    SORT_BY "open_date DESC, id DESC, status=status.sym, priority=priority.sym DESC, ref_num" ;
                    MLIST OFF ;
                    RLIST OFF ;
            };

REL_ATTR persistent_id ;
            COMMON_NAME ref_num ;
            FUNCTION_GROUP "call_mgr" ;
        };
    };

Start your stored query from this where clause : type is not NULL

Thats all, all your stored queries which containt type is not null will display in list_both.htmpl.

Regards,

cdtj

• 9.  Re: How to attach different htmpl page associated with Scoreboard Queries in CA Service Desk?

Posted Sep 01, 2015 06:42 PM

Hi Balram - We're you able to get you question answered? If so please mark the appropriate response as Correct Answer. Thanks! Chris