CA Service Management

• 1.  Your request failed to complete. USS

Posted Sep 01, 2015 02:40 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm working with SDM and I followed the manual to run the upgrade to version 14.1, I have configured integration with Unified Self-Service but not responding.

if the service is run and responds, the problem starts when I want to create Incident or Requests.

attachment screenshots

Data_Source.pngerror create ticket.png

Regards,

Marco Velazquez.

• 2.  Re: Your request failed to complete. USS

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 01, 2015 10:14 PM

Hi Marco,

Given that Test was successful, the message sent from USS -> SDM looks for a matching screenname+email_address of the user in USS with  userid+email_address of the user in ca_contact table of SDM.

For this specific case, you may want to look into <USS_Install_Dir>\OSOP\logs\Liferay***.logs   for any error that USS obtained.  Corresponding SDM logs stdlog.* and jsrvr.log  should show some useful information about the attempted operation as well.

_R

• 3.  Re: Your request failed to complete. USS
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 11, 2015 12:05 PM

Hi Raghu Rudraraju

Thank you very much for your help, the problem you commented that the problem was already solved. the problem I found the log of OSOP was as follows

AHD04116: A duplicate record was Encountered

which was resolved by running the following command "pdm_key_refresh" and restarting the server.

USS already created ticket.

regards,

Marco Velazquez.

• 4.  Re: Your request failed to complete. USS

Posted Sep 08, 2015 07:55 PM

Hi Marco - Did Raghu's response help you resolve your issue? If so please mark as Correct Answer. Thanks! Chris

• 5.  Re: Your request failed to complete. USS

Posted Nov 03, 2016 06:00 AM

Hi,

I'm also facing the issue. i've checked logs there are no much related information except error:AHD03123 

and there is no place to enter request area.

any idea on this?

• 6.  Re: Your request failed to complete. USS

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 03, 2016 01:25 PM

Hi Shafiq,

AHD03123 error seems to indicate that you are missing a Required Attribute of some sort that's needed for you to be able to create the ticket.

How to Configure CA SDM Data Source - CA Service Management - 14.1 - CA Technologies Documentation  -->  Configure Request Form 

Check that section which shows you how to add Required attributes to USS's SDM request form so that you can fill them out during the creation of the ticket. 

Thx

_R