AnsweredAssumed Answered

Conditional transformation in request and response values

Question asked by hartojoe on Sep 4, 2015
Latest reply on Sep 15, 2015 by hartojoe

Hi all,

How are you? There are some questions that I would like to ask:

First, after virtualizing from wsdl, I got a random generated alphanumeric value in both request and response. However, if I want to match the Request Value with the Response Value in the vsi, what steps I need to do to accomplish that? (ex. argument name: account ID with a value: 12345 in the request will respond with the argument name: xxxx with a value: 12345).

Second, if I want to match the Request Value with the inverted Response Value in the vsi, what steps I need to do to accomplish that? (ex. argument name: account ID with a value: 12345 in the request will respond with the argument name: xxxx with a value: 54321).

Third, if I want to match the Request Value with the conditional Response Value in the vsi, what steps I need to do to accomplish that? (ex. the condition are: keep the upper case, change lower case to a random lower case, invert any numbers. Argument name: account ID with a value: Aa12345Bb in the request will respond with the argument name: xxxx with a value: Ae54321Bo).

I would be much appreciated on your feedback.

Thank you.

Outcomes