CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

GDLoader Error log

• 1.  GDLoader Error log

Posted Sep 22, 2015 02:47 AM

We are getting an error Error number : 1075

Below is the error description of the log for a record :

[DL] DEBUG ReadCSV - FormatList:[ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS]

[DL] DEBUG ReadCSV - SoapFault:ERROR_CODE:[1075]

[DL] DEBUG ReadCSV - SoapFault:ERROR_MSG:[ERROR: cnt object save failed - 'AHD03075:Required attribute Delete Flag is missing from object Contact']

Can someone explain what exactly is this error and what are the fields considererd in GDloader while loading a contact record.

• 2.  Re: GDLoader Error log

Posted Sep 22, 2015 03:41 AM

Hi Gowtham,

Were you using Grloader command only to upload the contacts? If no, please attach the excel sheet that you were using to import and also what is the exact command used. You may rename the hostname and upload the file.

Thanks,

Naveen

• 3.  Re: GDLoader Error log

Posted Sep 22, 2015 03:48 AM

Thank you for the reply.

Yes. We were using GDloader (not GRLoader) only to upload contacts.

regards,

GK

• 4.  Re: GDLoader Error log

Posted Sep 22, 2015 05:05 AM

Hi,

The error is for the record which is missing the active/inactive ( delete_flag) field as input for this record. You can review the configuration.xml file and see that there should be a mapping for delete_flag field which corresponds to the input file column name.

Hope this helps.

• 5.  Re: GDLoader Error log

Posted Sep 22, 2015 05:12 AM

Thank you for the reply.

The error message is not clear and is not relevant, we dont have any delete flag attribute in the config file itself.

One observation would be if we have already an userid in the cmdb contact table and if we are trying to insert same userid for a different contact record, we get this error.

But in the above example the userid is completely a new one, though we are trying to update the userid for an existing contact using this.

• 6.  Re: GDLoader Error log

Posted Sep 22, 2015 05:26 AM

Will you be able to share your configuration.xml file here ?

• 7.  Re: GDLoader Error log

Posted Sep 23, 2015 03:32 AM

Shashank,

Thanks for the reply.

I can see the Delete_flag in the config file. However my observation is that if we are trying to insert a record with already existsing userid , we get this error "'AHD03075: Required attribute Delete Flag is missing from object Contact".

If we just change the userid with a new one or different one than the existing in the ca_contac table.

We dont get this error.

Have anybody experienced this.?

• 8.  Re: GDLoader Error log

Posted Sep 28, 2015 04:25 AM

For the Delete_Flag entry in configuration.xml file. Do you see any attribute =required set for this entry? Also as part of the record in input file, does it capture value for the corresponding delete_flag column.

Can you check this.

• 9.  Re: GDLoader Error log

Posted Sep 30, 2015 05:58 AM

Shashank,

Thanks for the reply.

I checked the config file, I could see Delete _flag which is mapped to cnt status column.

I dont see the "=required" for delete_flag.

For your second question : csv file does capture the delete_flag or corresponding column.

However interesting observation is : if I just modify the same csv file with a different "EmployeeID" it works and updates the corresponding record.

Only for few records it throws this error, I guess there may be some backend business logic which checks and throws this error.

Its really difficult to find the root cause and there is NO technical  reference by CA for this error.

• 10.  Re: GDLoader Error log

Posted Oct 06, 2015 03:31 AM

I see that you will have to review the individual contacts that create an issue. For the employeeid that creates an issue, from Service Desk web console can you try updating the contact with the same changes and see if that works. If this works then it should also work from the contact data loader

Also can you check if there are duplicate records for the same employeeID.? If there are any duplicates then it could create an issue.

• 11.  Re: GDLoader Error log

Posted Oct 06, 2015 04:13 AM

Thank you for the reply.

Yes. You are correct, this happens normally when we have duplicate records and have seen this error for many records.

However for this particular record we dont have any duplicates and could able to update the same information from the front end without any issue.

Its really confusing how this has been built and tested. If any body have any technical reference please help.