AnsweredAssumed Answered

Object lock problem

Question asked by cdtj Champion on Sep 22, 2015
Latest reply on Sep 22, 2015 by cdtj

Hello team,

I've faced strange problem with object locks,

in our environment we are changing Chane Orders status due to current workflow,

we are performing status change by simple OOTB macro with followed code:

misc::change_ticket_status(this, group_leader, attached_event, event_tmpl, 'IMPL');

But sometimes this macro causes spel_srvr crash and Change Order become locked with error message like : "Held by contact <empty> phone <empty>".

Attached event which perform this action is also locked by the same empty user.


We have hundreds of CO that switches their statuses daily, but only IMPL status and few categories causes that bug...


What I've got:

- CO locked by empty user;

- atev locked by empty user;

- expired animator.


What I've tried:

- delete_lock.frg (which is included from 12.7 CP2 as I remember) : returns that object is not locked in top_object.

- update atev, animator or chg from SPEL/FRG : I can switch status via spel or bop_cmd, but object still locked if I try to access it from web interface;


Method which works:

- delete animator from database (via spel or directly from SQL), then recycle service;


What gives no result:

- service recycling: lock still exists afeter system up;

- refresh cache of animator table instead of full service also gives no result;

- there is no locked objects in Admin tab -> System locks.



I'm on 12.7 CP2.