AnsweredAssumed Answered

Capturing Oracle Banking Platform (OBP) Transactions in CEM

Question asked by andy.erskine on Sep 28, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 5, 2015 by andy.erskine

Hi,

I'm tasked with trying to capture Transactions which collate to various Banking Processes - the first one we are trying to capture is generating a personal Loan, initially we want to capture at a high level - response times from page to page, later on we will want to look closer at various buttons/processes that make calls to other backends - eg credit check.

The OBP Platform is monitored in APM using Weblogic agents.

The OBP Platform consists of various steps :

Understanding CASA Origination Concept

Capture Application – Create Application

Capture Application – Product Details

Capture Application – Personal Details

Capture Application – Bundles

Capture Application – Structure Solution

Capture Application – Review & Submit

I have sat with a Member of the banking Team and captured a recording of them generating a Personal loan from the Origination landing page and recorded each page stopping the recording after transitioning from one page to the next so i am left with approx 10 recordings.

The trouble i am facing is finding a unique signature key/pair for each page transition.

Has anyone had any experience in this or similar environments and can offer some pointers ?

Thanks.

FYI : I've been through Hallets : https://communities.ca.com/message/241734832#241734832 and i have planned sitting through walk-throughs with the devs on key transactions including determining how to identify users/sessions, group users, key parameter-value pairs to identify etc

Outcomes