Layer7 API Management

• 1.  Is there a way to check service resolution conflicts through Restman?

Posted Sep 28, 2015 03:27 PM

Hi,

I have built a custom webui using Restman API calls to create policies, folders from templates on the same gateway. The question is is there any method for checking service resolution conflicts?

Thanks,

Anand

• 2.  Re: Is there a way to check service resolution conflicts through Restman?

Posted Sep 30, 2015 11:43 AM

I could not find any rest management api resources for this, so i wrote a policy which queries the ssg database, and i just call the policy from my UI.

Thanks,

Anand

• 3.  Re: Is there a way to check service resolution conflicts through Restman?

Posted Sep 30, 2015 07:32 PM

Can you share the Policy? May be beneficial for others too.

Cheers

• 4.  Re: Is there a way to check service resolution conflicts through Restman?
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 07, 2015 12:44 PM

Hi James,

resolve.png

Here is the query that i used,

select count(*) from ssg.published_service where routing_uri=${validateuri} and disabled="0";

validateuri is the uri i want to check for conflicts and this is sent through a post parameter.

${jdbcQuery.ResolutionCount} is returned to the UI using Return Template Response. ResolutionCount=0 means that the service resolves without any issues.

Thanks

• 5.  Re: Is there a way to check service resolution conflicts through Restman?

Posted Oct 22, 2015 12:34 AM

Awesome thank you