CA Client Automation

• 1.  is there a query to list pcs that haven't been logged on in last 90 days

Posted Oct 02, 2015 10:59 AM

looking to see what pcs haven't been logged onto ( they may be powered on) in the last 90days.  Thought it might be the 'agent last run' but i can see that this runs on pcs even when no one is logged on.

• 2.  Re: is there a query to list pcs that haven't been logged on in last 90 days

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 02, 2015 11:47 AM

I would check the following Field in Queries

Inventory > Discovered Inventory

Add Argument Window

Information > Inventory > General Inventory > System Status -> Logged in users ->   <Any>  -> Login at

Operator  > Greater than

Value you Change  change the date to 90days ago.( but it is an actual date, so Query is not floating)

Query.jpg

• 3.  Re: is there a query to list pcs that haven't been logged on in last 90 days

Posted Oct 05, 2015 03:21 AM

Hi Gordon,

Unfortunately i don't have the same options under system status as you have.... this is what i see and we are using 12.5 sp1 c1.

query.JPG

• 4.  Re: is there a query to list pcs that haven't been logged on in last 90 days
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 06, 2015 06:13 AM

Hi

Yes it appears that the field that Gordon mentions has been added in a newer release. I am afraid it appears you may need to upgrade in order to use this specific query.

I have had a look at a 12.5 system and cannot find an alternative solution to your question.

regards

Rich