I'm stuck on an approach for migrating portal managed services across my environments. Let me describe what I have:
- I have several pre-prod environments (let's call them DEV and UAT).
- I have the ability to declare a service as portal managed in DEV.
- Using GMU, I migrateOut my portal managed service from DEV.
- Using GMU, I migrateIn my portal managed service into UAT.
- I can see my newly migrated service in the UAT portal, so I enable it.
- I allow a client to register a new application against the newly published service.
- Problems start here...
When the caller hits the newly migrated service, the API key enforcement breaks. Although I am passing a valid key, it is not being honored by the gateway.
My ultimate goal is to define a service in a lower environment and push it along the various environments as they are tested successfully. I can physically move the service, but something is hung up when I try to involve API keys and plans. I am not sure what it is though.
Any insight into how to achieve this would be very much appreciated.