Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

How do i make a time scaled attribute as editable only within the limits of the given date. a case similar to cost plan details entry , where the amounts can be entered only within the limits of start and end date of the cost plan.

• 1.  How do i make a time scaled attribute as editable only within the limits of the given date. a case similar to cost plan details entry , where the amounts can be entered only within the limits of start and end date of the cost plan.

Posted Oct 08, 2015 12:50 AM

How do i make a time scaled attribute as editable only within the limits of the given date. a case similar to cost plan details entry , where the amounts can be entered only within the limits of start and end date of the cost plan.

• 2.  Re: How do i make a time scaled attribute as editable only within the limits of the given date. a case similar to cost plan details entry , where the amounts can be entered only within the limits of start and end date of the cost plan.

Posted Oct 08, 2015 01:08 AM

If the portlet is created from object based query, then, guess, you can, else, no

NJ

• 3.  Re: How do i make a time scaled attribute as editable only within the limits of the given date. a case similar to cost plan details entry , where the amounts can be entered only within the limits of start and end date of the cost plan.

Posted Oct 08, 2015 01:11 AM

Could you please elaborate on this. or provide a screenshot, if possible.