DX Application Performance Management

CA Mobile App Analytics Is Moving In

• 1.  CA Mobile App Analytics Is Moving In

Posted Oct 08, 2015 10:24 AM

As I’m sure you’ve noticed, there are lots of different product communities here in the CA Community. Some product communities contain content around a handful of CA products and some contain content for only one CA product. As a team, we feel it would be best to move the CA Mobile App Analytics product category to the CA APM Community. We believe this change will enhance the user experience for CA Mobile App Analytics customers and bring new energy to the already vibrant CA APM Community.

Effective October 16, 2015, we will be moving all content under the CA Mobile App Analytics category in the CA Mobility community to a new category in the CA APM Community. We will then remove CA Mobile App Analytics as a category in the CA Mobility Community.

Quality products and services are driven by continuous feedback. If you have feedback on this change, please don’t hesitate to let us know. You can comment here on this discussion thread, message me privately or email me at Melissa.Potvin@ca.com