Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

Just wanted to let everyone know we have a new PPM "Cumulative" Differences course and it's FREE!

• 1.  Just wanted to let everyone know we have a new PPM "Cumulative" Differences course and it's FREE!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 21, 2015 04:16 PM

If you are interested in what's new in 14.3 or what has changed release over release, check out this Free WBT!

CA PPM 14.x: Cumulative Differences 200
    Course Code:
    33CLR23750  1.5 hr – Free WBT

Course Description:
    This course covers the enhancements and changes for all currently supported versions of CA Clarity PPM  from14.1 to 14.3. You will learn about enhancements to the Portfolio management functionality and Microsoft Project integration, the new reporting functionality, and the new, updated, and discontinued support for third party applications.

• 2.  Re: Just wanted to let everyone know we have a new PPM "Cumulative" Differences course and it's FREE!

Posted Oct 21, 2015 07:30 PM

Thanks for letting the community know Lisa!

Lisa Cummins wrote:

If you are interested in what's new in 14.3 or what has changed release over release, check out this Free WBT!

CA PPM 14.x: Cumulative Differences 200
    Course Code:
    33CLR23750  1.5 hr – Free WBT

Course Description:
    This course covers the enhancements and changes for all currently supported versions of CA Clarity PPM  from14.1 to 14.3. You will learn about enhancements to the Portfolio management functionality and Microsoft Project integration, the new reporting functionality, and the new, updated, and discontinued support for third party applications.

• 3.  Re: Just wanted to let everyone know we have a new PPM "Cumulative" Differences course and it's FREE!

Posted Oct 22, 2015 08:24 AM

When you say

Free WBT

what exactly does it mean?

When I click the link I get

and the id pwd combinations I tired were not accepted.

• 4.  Re: Just wanted to let everyone know we have a new PPM "Cumulative" Differences course and it's FREE!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 22, 2015 01:26 PM

Hello,

Free means the course is available on the customer portal at no cost.  I’m sorry you having trouble with the link.  Please try the link below or you can also go directly to the customer education portal on www.ca.com<http://www.ca.com> and search for the course by its code: 33CLR23750.

CA PPM 14.x: Cumulative Differences (33CLR23750)

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Lisa Cummins

Education Program Manager, ITBM

• 5.  Re: Just wanted to let everyone know we have a new PPM "Cumulative" Differences course and it's FREE!

Posted Oct 22, 2015 04:24 PM

Thanks, that certainly works while the other one still gives the login.

• 6.  Re: Just wanted to let everyone know we have a new PPM "Cumulative" Differences course and it's FREE!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 22, 2015 04:29 PM

We corrected the link on a 2nd time, having some technical issues on my end.  Thanks for your patience.

• 7.  Re: Just wanted to let everyone know we have a new PPM "Cumulative" Differences course and it's FREE!

Posted Oct 23, 2015 10:39 AM

I was able to use the second link to "purchase" the class, but now when I try to access it from "My Training" I still get a similar error page as was originally reported:

I still get the error even if I use the confirmation link that was sent to me after I registered for the class.

• 8.  Re: Just wanted to let everyone know we have a new PPM "Cumulative" Differences course and it's FREE!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 23, 2015 01:41 PM

Hi Amy - Sorry you are having difficulty.  I reported the problem and will get back to you soon.

• 9.  Re: Just wanted to let everyone know we have a new PPM "Cumulative" Differences course and it's FREE!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 23, 2015 02:21 PM

Hi Amy – We are experiencing server problems.  I received same error but is now working.  Please try again.

• 10.  Re: Just wanted to let everyone know we have a new PPM "Cumulative" Differences course and it's FREE!

Posted Oct 26, 2015 08:30 AM

Still getting server error every now and then, but the content is good very good indeed and having all the 14.x version in the same place is also good as jaspersoft is creeping into CA PPM.

Have already wanted to watch that more than once to catch more details.

Thanks

• 11.  Re: Just wanted to let everyone know we have a new PPM "Cumulative" Differences course and it's FREE!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 26, 2015 08:56 AM

Glad you like the 14.x differences content in 1 place.  In the future, we will be adding all active releases and “end of life” info as well!  Keep the feedback coming.

Thanks,

Lisa Cummins

Education Program Manager, ITBM

CA Technologies | One CA Plaza | Islandia, NY 11749