Clarity

• 1.  CA Clarity PPM - Release Planning and Requirements

Posted Oct 26, 2015 01:07 PM

Looking for someone that is using the Release and Requirements Planning / Roadmap capability in Clarity.  We are looking at this not for detailed requirements but larger releases or implementations and leveraging the roadmap capability and tie to projects and dependencies.  Has anyone leveraging this in their organization or explored this option?  Would love to talk with another customer that has explored or is currently leveraging.

Thanks, David

• 2.  Re: CA Clarity PPM - Release Planning and Requirements

Posted Nov 02, 2015 03:57 PM

I too would like to know. It has some good basic features, but can be clunky to use at times. I think CA is "revamping" it , if you will. to align more to the SaFe Scaled Agile Framework. I will now more after CA world. 

• 3.  Re: CA Clarity PPM - Release Planning and Requirements

Posted Nov 03, 2015 04:54 AM

Indeed, even PDF manuals were removed in 13.x

• 4.  Re: CA Clarity PPM - Release Planning and Requirements

Posted Nov 03, 2015 08:04 AM

Hi Aurora_Gaimon - the documentation for Release Planning and Requirements may be found here:

https://wiki.ca.com/ca-ppm/14-3/using/requirements-planning

Although this documentation is for the current release, it is still applicable for 13.x and should be able to help you.

Hope this helps!

John W. George

• 5.  Re: CA Clarity PPM - Release Planning and Requirements

Posted Nov 03, 2015 08:07 AM

oooh.. so documentation is back. So I guess, no plans to finally remove it.

thx

• 6.  Re: CA Clarity PPM - Release Planning and Requirements

Posted Nov 03, 2015 08:10 AM

Yes indeed it is, and no plans to remove it since the documentation should reflect the current product functionality. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

• 7.  Re: CA Clarity PPM - Release Planning and Requirements

Posted Nov 03, 2015 08:13 AM

Is there any documentation that is more helpful than the steps on how these work together?  An example ppt overview would be helpful.

• 8.  Re: CA Clarity PPM - Release Planning and Requirements

Posted Nov 03, 2015 08:16 AM

I dont have any I can share. You can always ask CA presales to demo it .