AnsweredAssumed Answered

Nimsoft Infrastructure Manager: Unable to get the alarm messages for the custom checkpoint using the sqlserver probe

Question asked by apatlolla1024 on Oct 27, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 9, 2015 by apatlolla1024

I am new to Nimsoft Infrastructure Manager. I am trying to perform the sql calls into the database to get the information using the 'sqlserver' probe.

I having created a new checkpoint for the sqlserver probe in the Nimsoft Infrastructure probe and added it to the profile.

I have created a new checkpoint - 'no_of_tenants'. I am able to get a value count as '3' for the query. Please find the pic_1 and pic_2 for the details.

Next, I have created a threshold for this checkpoint with the count value greater than or equal to 2 then raise a message. See the attached pic_3 and pic_4 for the details.

Next, I have used this check point in a profile 'Tenant_Profile'. See the pic_5 for the details.

But, when I check the status for the profile, I don't see any alarm messages for the 'no_of_tenants' profile. See the attached pic_6 for the details. I see that the Value column shows 3 but there are no alarm messages triggered.

Could you please let me know where I am going wrong.

Regards,

Abhilash

402-999-3929

pic1:

Pic_1.PNG

pic2:

Pic_2.PNG

pic3:

Pic_3.PNG

pic4:

Pic_4.PNG

pic 5: