AnsweredAssumed Answered

Scoreboard query with custom srel object creating errors

Question asked by Grant Bruneau Champion on Oct 29, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 30, 2015 by Grant Bruneau

Hi Community,

I've extended the call_req schema and am trying to build scoreboard queries using data from a custom srel table.  My scoreboard query saved without errors but is having some strange behavior.  Initially the query will display an accurate count of incidents that fit the query.  However, when one if the incidents is edited and no longer applies to the node it will not be removed from the list view.  I think the problem may be that my query is using the IDs for the new data elements instead of persid's?  The out of the box tables all have persid columns with string as their data type and this is what is persisted to the call_req table.  Do my new tables need persids for the scoreboard queries to work properly?  I reviewed the schema and couldn't see how the persid is generated for out of the box objects.  Let me know if you have any ideas in how to fix this, maybe I am over thinking this.  Thanks!

Query where clause:

active = 1 AND type = \'I\' AND status != \'RE\' and category IN(\'pcat:400518\',\'pcat:400519\') and zBreadthImpact IN(\'400004\',\'400005\')

Log Error:

10/29 08:12:09.77 hlpdskqaapp01  domsrvr              7848 ERROR        wclause.c              891 Bad where clause while testing for DOMSET membership: 400002 LIKE 400005

Outcomes