Hopefully this is an easy one... How can I change the distribution list for emails sent from the Portal? I need to add a new distribution list and remove individual addresses.
If you are referring to the "Sender" email address when emails are sent from the API Portal to developers (default is firstname.lastname@example.org), then you will need to do the following to change it:
1. Login to the CMS of the API Portal (http://<portal hostname>/admin
2. Navigate to /SYSTEM/conf/
3. Edit the properties.xml file
4. Change the value of this line to the email address you prefer:
<Property name="layer7adminemail" value="email@example.com" />
5. Click Save
6. Publish the file
7. Now under Dashboard > Site Settings > Email Templates, you should see the "Sender" email address change from @ca.com, to the email address you specified in step 4.
If you are referring to something else within the API Portal, please clarify your question.
Retrieving data ...