CA Service Management

• 1.  Show Scoreboard nodes expanded by default

Posted Nov 04, 2015 09:12 AM

Is there any way that scoreboard for the specific role could be displayed with the expanded nodes that shows the current count of items defined by the query for each node.

I have modify the fldrtree.js and change the DrawFolder function (set this.fldrContentsDiv.style.display = "block") so that all nodes are expanded.

Problem with this is that there are no counts for any node in the tree. Counts appear when I click on the some folder (only for that folder).

Is there a way to calculate all the counts initially when the tree is generated.

• 2.  Re: Show Scoreboard nodes expanded by default

Posted Nov 04, 2015 01:49 PM

hi,

i think that counters initializing via some function.

My opinion is that you need to try to simulate PDM_SCOREBOARD macro,

generated code looks like:

var exceed_scoreboard_limit=false;

var usq_owner = 'role:400911';

var form_id=803908761;

var tgt_frame="ahdframe";

var usq_time_stamp=1438605618;

var foldersTree= createRootFolder("<B>Алимов, Тимур Венерович</B>");

var f1=insFld(foldersTree,new Folder("Инциденты", 453838, "", "Инциденты", true));

insDoc(f1,new Item("Открытые","?","OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=cr+KEEP.where_clause=%28assignee%20IS%20NOT%20NULL%20OR%20group%20IS%20NOT%20NULL%29%20AND%20active%20%3D%201%20AND%20type%20%3D%20%27I%27%20AND%20resolve_date%20is%20NULL", 453841, "INASG", "Открытые"));

initializeDocument();

where bold text could be generated via PDM_LIST.

BUT! firstly, simply try to run initializeDocument() on page load.

Regards,

cdtj

• 3.  Re: Show Scoreboard nodes expanded by default
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 05, 2015 09:41 AM

Hi cdtj,

I have tried this but it is not correct way to do it.

I tested some other solution by myself and here is how this can be done.

first part of solution is remains the same (modify fldrtree.js like in first post).

go to the MDB database and for the role that you want to apply this behavior execute following command

update usq set expanded =1 where obj_persid='role:400152'

where 400152 is the id of the role from usp_role table.

after this restart the SDM engine and you will the have desired result for that role.

• 4.  Re: Show Scoreboard nodes expanded by default

Posted Oct 28, 2016 08:29 PM

This is working for me for the one Role that was requesting their scoreboard to be expanded.  However, after I updated the criteria for one of their queries all the other Role's scoreboards became expanded by default (even though the expanded value is still 0 in the table).  Also, the Administrator's scoreboard's counts remain at '?'.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

J.W.