CA Client Automation

• 1.  Client Automation Idea Review

Posted Nov 10, 2015 01:17 AM

At the outset, I would like to thank all the idea contributors for their effort in making the product better – your ideas brought new perspectives, even to those of us, who have spent a better part of the decade on the product.

We have spent last couple of months reviewing the ideas with the broader Client Automation cross functional team. This team included representation from engineering, field and support, each of whom brought a unique perspective to the evaluation of the idea. In a few cases, we reached out directly to the customer or the account team to understand the rationale behind the suggestion.

We had to reject some of ideas because they didn’t align either with the product direction or would have resulted in longer implementation timeline.  That said, a majority of them were wish listed for consideration in a future release. This means that when we decide to enhance a functionality, we would have a look at the ideas in that area and attempt to accommodate them. We applied this rationale to the current release and were able to accommodate 3 ideas from the list in addition to ideas that were already considered at start of the release.

In the coming weeks, you would notice a large amount of activity on the ideas. We have streamlined this to a monthly review cadence for the future. Thanks again for your patience and please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Regards,
    CA Product Team

• 2.  Re: Client Automation Idea Review

Posted Dec 07, 2015 04:17 AM

Today we updated a bunch of ideas from the community. Also we delivered out of band on the idea https://communities.ca.com/ideas/235723923#comment-233927880 and will do lot more in the next release. I hope to clear the backlog of ideas by this month and should be more responsive in the coming months. Thanks once again for all your suggestions!

Regards,

Abhijit

Client Automation Product Management