DX NetOps

• 1.  Important: Spectrum Session/s @ CA World

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 12, 2015 12:45 PM

Hello Team,

Just a note to the folks coming in for CA World.

For a few Spectrum sessions, including the Spectrum Roadmap (plans for the next 18-24 months) session I am doing - the registrations were full as we ran out of space.

The marketing team has created more capacity for our sessions and hence registrations are open for the roadmap session again.

Please register for the roadmap and please pass on the message..

Regards,

Kiran Diwakar

• 2.  Re: Important: Spectrum Session/s @ CA World

• 3.  Re: Important: Spectrum Session/s @ CA World

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 12, 2015 08:28 PM

Hi Frank,

I am not able to get to the links but yes, DO5X125S is the roadmap session

Regards,

Kiran Diwakar

• 4.  Re: Important: Spectrum Session/s @ CA World

Posted Nov 16, 2015 07:49 AM

Hello Kiran,

Will the roadmap and other sessions be available for others who are not able to attend CA World?

Thanks,

Ankur

• 5.  Re: Important: Spectrum Session/s @ CA World

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 24, 2015 09:11 AM

Hello Ankur,

Sad that we could not have more people at CA World

But we will do a couple of things:

1. The content from the sessions at CA World will be posted online. Do note that they will be "sanitized" as our legal teams call it, removing any dates or anything that they feel could hurt it. They would be in the process of doing that, but remember that is coming

2. I am going to work with Melissa and schedule some time in January once you all are back from the holidays and I will do the roadmap update session

I think the above two should take care of the community..

Please let us know if you have any suggestions or comments

Regards,

Kiran Diwakar

• 6.  Re: Important: Spectrum Session/s @ CA World

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 24, 2015 09:19 AM

Hello Team,

As I said, I am going to shamelessly advertise the Spectrum NPS survey on a couple of posts, please bear with me. I will not leave a post I just replied to as well! But seriously, this is important as it tells us if we have a reasonable North Star and calibrate accordingly.

Please use the below post that has the link to the survey..

New Spectrum NPS Survey

Please note this is the survey that we are an org take very seriously and goes upto our CEO - so your direction will help us ensure our management understands that we listen to you (and hopefully that would translate into apt funding to do more good stuff!).

As I promised in the post, I will reach out to a sample of folks (I already did to a couple thanking them for their kind words as well as some actionable critique they had for us). Folks at CA World who were at our sessions, please put in your comments as you know where we are heading more than many others

Regards,

Kiran Diwakar