Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

Advantages of the New CA PPM Documentation Platform (Documentation Powered by DocOps)

• 1.  Advantages of the New CA PPM Documentation Platform (Documentation Powered by DocOps)

Posted Nov 18, 2015 11:27 AM

Following up on my previous announcement about the CA PPM documentation improving, I want to highlight detailed advantages of using our new CA PPM documentation platform - Documentation Powered by DocOps:

Advantages

• Faster page load times. We have seen up to 66% performance improvement over previous page load times.
    • Improved search:

wiki_search.png

• Show and hide the table of contents, allowing you to have an improved view of the content:

wiki_show_hide_toc.png

• Quick access to Community posts, blogs, Brighttalk, Youtube videos, and cookbook articles:

wiki_more_resources.png

• Net Promotor Score (NPS) for the documentation at the bottom of every page:

wiki_nps.png

• Interactive content: Embedded videos and customer success stories (2 samples shown here):

wiki_premium_content1.png

wiki_premium_content2.png

• Mobile:

iPad

wiki_ipad.png

iPhone

wiki_iphone.png

Try it out today!

CA PPM On Premise Documentation

CA PPM SaaS Documentation

• 2.  Re: Advantages of the New CA PPM Documentation Platform (Documentation Powered by DocOps)

Posted Nov 18, 2015 07:12 PM

Thanks for sharing this with the community John!

JOHN George wrote:

Following up on my previous announcement about the CA PPM documentation improving, I want to highlight detailed advantages of using our new CA PPM documentation platform - Documentation Powered by DocOps:

Advantages

• Faster page load times. We have seen up to 66% performance improvement over previous page load times.
    • Improved search:

wiki_search.png

• Show and hide the table of contents, allowing you to have an improved view of the content:

wiki_show_hide_toc.png

• Quick access to Community posts, blogs, Brighttalk, Youtube videos, and cookbook articles:

wiki_more_resources.png

• Net Promotor Score (NPS) for the documentation at the bottom of every page:

wiki_nps.png

• Interactive content: Embedded videos and customer success stories (2 samples shown here):

wiki_premium_content1.png

wiki_premium_content2.png

• Mobile:

iPad

wiki_ipad.png

iPhone

wiki_iphone.png

Try it out today!

CA PPM On Premise Documentation

CA PPM SaaS Documentation