AnsweredAssumed Answered

Jaspersoft Performance Issues when creating custom reports

Question asked by Tammi Champion on Nov 19, 2015
Latest reply on Nov 20, 2015 by Tammi

Good Morning Community Members,

Anyone having issues creating custom reports and notice very slow performance. It appears the OOTB Jaspersoft reports work but when creating your own using the OOTB domain the performance is quite slow. When accessing my custom report the report times out without displaying. I created a ticket with CA but still no word, they reinstalled Jaspersoft and the issue still remains. It is a very simple report the we have one calculated field with the below statement

if(Contains("Sponsored By", 'Semczuk'), 'Semczuk', if(Contains("Sponsored By", 'Scanlan'), 'Scanlan', if(Contains("Sponsored By", 'Racine'), 'Racine', if(Contains("Sponsored By", 'Michael'), 'Michael', if(Contains("Sponsored By", 'Weiss'), 'Weiss', if(Contains("Sponsored By", 'Solometo'), 'Solometo', if(Contains("Sponsored By", 'Prilutsky'), 'Prilutsky', if(Contains("Sponsored By", 'Haughey'), 'Haughey', "Sponsored By"))))))))

This shouldn't cause any performance issues in which the report would time out just by accessing it? I was able to display the report in our Test Environment but in Prod it will not work.

Thanks
Tammi

Outcomes