CA Service Management

• 1.  Scoreboard nodes doesn't update the count of tickets inside

Posted Nov 20, 2015 11:50 AM

Hi dudes,

We are facing troubles with scoreboard.

When we create a ticket that meets the conditions of the stored query, the number of tickets in the scoreboard nodes "(0)" doesn't update the count. I mean, it should show off "(1)" instead (0) as if there's not tickets. We click the button to refresh the counts but nothing happens... It's weird, because if you click the node, the ticket appears in the right view.

Can someone help us?

Thanks in advance..

Regards

• 2.  Re: Scoreboard nodes doesn't update the count of tickets inside

Posted Nov 20, 2015 01:40 PM

Can you share the where clause?  It's likely that there's a data type mismatch, I had something similar in one of my queries.

• 3.  Re: Scoreboard nodes doesn't update the count of tickets inside

Posted Nov 23, 2015 09:15 AM

Hi Grant, thanks for reply.

We have several queries with this behavior. Also, when we click on the node, the ticket is there, but the count still in 0, so we think that it shouldn't be a where clause problem...

Thanks in advance

• 4.  Re: Scoreboard nodes doesn't update the count of tickets inside

Posted Nov 23, 2015 09:45 AM

hi,

based on my analysis, stored queries can cause this.

For example in our environment most of problem filters had timespan queries,

also there was filters that used text queries like : group.last_name like '%test%' but when we changed them into : group = U'id' problem dissapeared.

regards.

• 5.  Re: Scoreboard nodes doesn't update the count of tickets inside

Posted Nov 23, 2015 09:52 AM

Hi,

i think group.last_name IN ('%test%') shoul also work since it will not create table join

• 6.  Re: Scoreboard nodes doesn't update the count of tickets inside

Posted Nov 20, 2015 04:20 PM

What version of Service Desk are you using? When we were on 12.5 we frequently experienced the behavior you are seeing. Unfortunately we were never able to resolve it despite various efforts from our service provider. Our scoreboard queries were verified correct and the tickets we expected to see were returned if you selected the query; however the count was not always accurate. We are currently on 12.9 and I have not seen this issue at all.

• 7.  Re: Scoreboard nodes doesn't update the count of tickets inside

Posted Nov 23, 2015 09:16 AM

Hi Jmascaro, thanks for reply.

It's weird! :/

and about your question, we're using 14.1.

Thanks..

Regards.