Clarity

• 1.  Navigation issues in IE11 while using SSO

Posted Nov 25, 2015 07:53 PM

Hi,

Our organisation recently upgraded the browsers to IE11 and we are facing few issues during navigation in the Clarity screens.

We are currently in V12.1.2 .

We are facing issues when using the scroll option in the TSV's, the first click takes me to the next set of months, but subsequent clicks just gives a screen flicker and shows the period where I initially started.

Another issue I'm facing is when I have multiple portlets on a page and one of the portlet is maximised and I select a different portlet from the dropdown list on the top right corner, nothing happens. I have to hit F5 or refresh button for the new portlet to load up.

And here is the strange thing, I face the issue only when im using the SSO authentication. While using the Non-SSO URL with the physical server and port address, everything is working fine .

My browser has been setup in the 'Enterprise mode' for Clarity screens but that helps only with the non-sso login.

Has anyone faced similar issue? Any pointers on what I can/need to do next to resolve this issue.

-Harrish

• 2.  Re: Navigation issues in IE11 while using SSO
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 26, 2015 01:47 AM

Hi Harish,

IE 11 is not supported with V12.1.2 and neither tested. You can try changing the document mode to IE 8 or IE 9 and see if that helps. Regarding the fluctuation you can gather the traffic traces by using tool like fiddler and compare the difference.

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 3.  Re: Navigation issues in IE11 while using SSO

Posted Nov 26, 2015 03:32 AM

Check the settings used for enterprise mode, there's a few options. (if you are using an enterprise site list, you need to adjust it there)

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn872481.aspx

IE11 wasn't fully supported until 14.3 (before that it pushes it into a document mode)

• 4.  Re: Navigation issues in IE11 while using SSO

Posted Nov 26, 2015 08:41 PM

Thank you Suman and Andy.

The Document mode option seems to be have resolved the issue. I will run few more tests to make sure nothing else is broken by this setting.

Cheers,

Harrish