Clarity

• 1.  The link for applying to test the newest release in beta

Posted Dec 01, 2015 05:01 AM

is dead: https://validate.ca.com/callout/default.html?callid=CD61B82DC2334D5B9358A862BB7303E2

Can you provide a new link for the validation?

I would like to get involved in testing the next release...

Regards

Lars

• 2.  Re: The link for applying to test the newest release in beta

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 01, 2015 04:47 PM

Try https://validate.ca.com/  and under My Projects at the top, do you see CA PPM Armstrong Release Preview? It may still be too fresh from CA World yet. I have asked a few teams here and someone will update this post when we learn more. Complete your ca.com online user profile too. I believe participation is restricted, subject to non-disclosure, and based on user profiles.

• 3.  Re: The link for applying to test the newest release in beta

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 02, 2015 01:43 PM

OK, thanks for your patience. Here is what we found out.

New link:

CA PPM Armstrong Release Previews

You can click to register. But I am also advised that if you previously registered for Eltz (CA PPM 14.3) or Dansborg (CA PPM 14.2), you do not need to register again. All users from those projects have been transferred to this new preview opportunity.

Hope this helps!

• 4.  Re: The link for applying to test the newest release in beta

Posted Dec 02, 2015 03:20 PM

I am not sure I understand this, can someone please explain? I did sign up and have acess to the link that was above.

Thanks, Keri

• 5.  Re: The link for applying to test the newest release in beta

Posted Dec 02, 2015 04:46 PM

Nothing is happening yet with the new release. If you've applied and been accepted in to the program (not sure if its automatic or not), you'll receive email notifications once there is new information available. There are usually some presentation/webexes on the upcoming changes, followed by a window of time to download and install/test the upcoming release to provide feedback