Clarity

• 1.  Rolling out latest Jaspersoft, looking for best user functional training material

Posted Dec 07, 2015 11:04 AM

Hello community, I am rolling out the latest Jaspersoft next month and was hoping to leverage some current user functional level training material.  Is there some "best-of" that anyone can recommend?  Thanks, Erich

• 2.  Re: Rolling out latest Jaspersoft, looking for best user functional training material

Posted Dec 07, 2015 11:44 AM

Erich,

As of now there isn't much official Clarity PPM documentation available.

You can find some great information at the .Jaspersoft Community

Rego have also produced some great videos which you can find online.

John_George

Is there any likelihood of more jaspersoft user documentation soon?

https://docops.ca.com/ca-ppm/14-3/reporting

Thanks

Andrew

• 3.  Re: Rolling out latest Jaspersoft, looking for best user functional training material

Posted Dec 07, 2015 11:54 AM

Thank you!  Erich

• 4.  Re: Rolling out latest Jaspersoft, looking for best user functional training material

Posted Dec 07, 2015 12:14 PM

Hi Erich.Kissel, as you have stated, the CA PPM official documentation on using CA PPM with Jaspersoft Reporting is found in the Reporting topic here:

This topic does currently point to the Jaspersoft Community. I also know that we will soon point to the Jaspersoft Portal, where you can explore other available courses that can be filtered based on your user role and area of interest. Please stay tuned for this doc update soon.

I also know that Rego and WinMill have produced some great videos on this subject.

What else do you need documented from us in the official CA PPM documentation as far as the out-of-the-box functionality? Here's how I would like to proceed. Since we want you hitting the documentation and adding comments right in the documentation itself, may I ask you to please log in to the documentation, go to the Reporting page itself, and add a comment there so we may properly track it?

Thanks everyone!

• 5.  Re: Rolling out latest Jaspersoft, looking for best user functional training material

Posted Dec 07, 2015 12:22 PM

Cheers John!

• 6.  Re: Rolling out latest Jaspersoft, looking for best user functional training material

Posted Dec 07, 2015 01:26 PM

We'd like to buy a CAPA module to support our roll out and ongoing blended continuous learning - CA Productivity Accelerator Content for Advanced Reporting.

• 7.  Re: Rolling out latest Jaspersoft, looking for best user functional training material

Posted Dec 07, 2015 02:11 PM

Great idea Rob!

Till then you could integrate your own e-learning solution , but a easy off the shelf CAPA module would be awesome

• 8.  Re: Rolling out latest Jaspersoft, looking for best user functional training material

Posted Dec 07, 2015 02:21 PM

Thanks John.  Erich