PPM 14.3 New Install - Invalid database connection
I am trying to install a fresh version of PPM 14.3. Installation on Windows, database is MS SQL Server 2012.
The Server health report shows that the database still has some connectivity problems.
Have also attached the properties.xml, healthreport.xml and the nsa-ca.log files.
Please help as I have been trying to solve this problem on and off for the past 2 weeks.
1) Completed the database install of a default instance with SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS collation.
2) Added niku user and used it to restore the niku database.
3) Ran all scripts listed in installation manual for SQL Server 2012.
4) Added ppm_dwh user and used it to restore the ppm_dwh database.
5) Ran all scripts listed in installation manual for SQL Server 2012.
6) Created the PPMDBLINK from the ppm_dwh database to the niku database and tested it. Works fine.
1) Installed Java, Tomcat, CCM Install-Check, Install. All went well. No errors.
1) Setup database parameters. Database now says available.
2) Setup data warehouse parameters. Data warehouse no say available.
Show an error beside the database:
MICROSOFT SQL SERVER 2012 - 11.0.5343.0 (X64) MAY 4 2015 19:11:32 COPYRIGHT (C) MICROSOFT CORPORATION STANDARD EDITION (64-BIT) ON WINDOWS NT 6.3 <X64> (BUILD 10586: )