- PAM 4.2.2 cp2 windows 2008 r2,
- server has 8GB mem, 2 CPU, virtual, dev env
- java heap and java int both set to 4096. JDK 1.7
- sql 2012 r2 installed on remote,
- eem 12.5 installed on other remote
Problem: when accessing a PAM process instance from a remote desktop with IE 11 or IE 11 directly from PAM orchestrator the process takes a very long time to load and seems to hang.
After 5 minutes I see msg at browser: "stop running script?". or I see "abc.org is not responding" and a popup with "Could not connect to the specified service".
I can load PAM UI and small objects like a form or small process. But if I load a large process it takes a long time and a large process instance usually hangs.
CPU and memory are between 10-50% on PAM orchestrator and remote IE.
I dont have option to install any other browser. Any thoughts why?