Symantec Access Management

• 1.  Finding all the Siteminder domains using a particular UD

Posted Dec 15, 2015 01:39 AM

Hi All,

I am trying to develop a script (perl +SM SDK) to simplify the daily work. As a first step I am planning to collect all the SSO domains which are using a particular UD..

For an example I need all the domain names using UD1 ...

Could you assiste me how can I achieve this?

• 2.  Re: Finding all the Siteminder domains using a particular UD
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 15, 2015 07:13 PM

Hi Saravanan,

I just looked at the PERL + Java API docs, and unfortunately , I couldn't find any API to be able to retrieve all domain based on the userdirectory UID.

I also checked if this is possible to lookup using XPSExplorer and can't find an option there as well.

I suggest you to to submit an enhancement request in our ideation website for this:

CA Security

Regards,

Ujwol Shrestha

• 3.  Re: Finding all the Siteminder domains using a particular UD

Posted Dec 16, 2015 01:00 AM

Thanks Ujwol. Just to know what is  "ideation website" and how can I request further?

Can we find collecting the Domains names where some agents associated? I will check the documents.. If you could share your ideas then it would be more helpful..

Cheers

• 4.  Re: Finding all the Siteminder domains using a particular UD

Posted Dec 16, 2015 02:21 AM

Hi Saravanan,

Ideation website is a sub forum in our community itself where customer can submit new enhancement/certification request to our product.

Based on the vote the idea receives, our product management team will review and approve the request.

You can visit it at : CA Security

I don't see any API to get domain linked to a particular agents as well.

You can refer to our java programming reference for this :

https://support.ca.com/cadocs/0/CA%20SiteMinder%2012%2052%20SP1-ENU/Bookshelf_Files/programming-reference/legacy-sm-java…

But for some reason, the link is down at the moment.

Regards,

Ujwol Shrestha

• 5.  Re: Finding all the Siteminder domains using a particular UD

Posted Dec 16, 2015 08:13 AM

Hi,

I already launched a similar idea which would allow to see a.o. SiteMinder domains relying on a specific UD via WAMUI.

If that we cover your requirements, I'd suggest to vote on the existing idea which you can find here : Objects listing actual usage