I have the following configuration:
4 webdirectors on the primary server:
- 1 handles SSL Logins for US based users
- 1 handles SSL Logins for UK based users
- 1 handles non-SSL connection redirects for US based users
- 1 handles non-SSL connection redirects for UK based users
2 Secondary servers with 5 webengines each:
- 2 handle non-SSL connections for US based users
- 2 handle non-SSL connections for UK based users
- 1 handles SSL Logins
Webengines 1 and 3 on each secondary server handle the US based connections and webengines 2 and 4 on each secondary server handle the UK based connections. Everything is working fine except for webengine 4 on both secondary servers. When pdmweb4.exe is tried, the browser gets the following error message:
AHD04625: Unable to redirect the request Please check your URL and try again.
In the stdlog I see the following:
ERROR session.c 20910 webengine (web:xxxxxxxx:4) can't get cgi_path from webdirector(web:primary:4)
Any help is greatly appreciated.