AutoSys Workload Automation

Expand all | Collapse all

Hi, I am new to this community and have a task to migrate from TWS to Autosys. Can someone help me whether I can download the autosys trial version for my PoC. Would be a great help.

• 1.  Hi, I am new to this community and have a task to migrate from TWS to Autosys. Can someone help me whether I can download the autosys trial version for my PoC. Would be a great help.

Posted Dec 18, 2015 11:27 AM

Hi, I am new to this community and have a task to migrate from TWS to Autosys. Can someone help me whether I can download the autosys trial version for my PoC. Would be a great help.

• 2.  Re: Hi, I am new to this community and have a task to migrate from TWS to Autosys. Can someone help me whether I can download the autosys trial version for my PoC. Would be a great help.
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 18, 2015 04:06 PM

Hi Irshad,

The best way to get access to a WA AE (AutoSys) product for a POC trial is to contact your local CA Sales Representative.

There are also a number of migration tools that are available from the CA Services team to assist with this type of migration.