I would like to use user description in request detail page. I try to do on web screen painter i don't find alg.description attribute. If I need to used it. How can i do?
Are you trying to display the alg.description on the detail_cr.htmpl (Request) form?
alg is the activity log, so you will have multiple entries for description on alg object. Could you please clarify your question?
Yes, i need to use alg.description attribute on detail_cr.htmpl form. But i don't find it on detail_cr.htmpl.
I am still not sure that you understand what you are asking. The alg has multiple descriptions that are populated per ticket. It is a list of descriptions. It is not only one. Which one of the alg would you like to display if there are let's say 14 alg.descriptions on the same ticket?
I would like to comment ticket via Request Detail panel . I don't want to go to log comment.
In this way you can make something like this:
- create iframe to post comment;
- add button to load log comment form into that iframe;
- you should build shorter version of Act Log form, I moved all params to hidden inputs and leaved only comment box, also I created small button to post comment instead of regular top control panel;
- you should correctly load and unload that iframe, remember to unload it on main form close, or u'll get object lock;
- it's not easy work but if you done it well, you can proud yourselft
I has creted iframe. How can i add log comment into iframe ?
Retrieving data ...