CA Service Management

• 1.  How to add "Service Type name" into Incident list (SDM 12.9)?

Posted Jan 04, 2016 09:41 AM

I tried edit in_list.htmpl form to add "Service Type name" into list.

I created new column with attribute "attached_slas.0.map_sdsc.sym" or "attached_slas.map_sdsc.sym"

But it doesn't work.

Do you know which attribute I have to use?

• 2.  Re: How to add "Service Type name" into Incident list (SDM 12.9)?

Posted Jan 05, 2016 05:23 PM

I think the answer will depend on what Service type option are you using this is New SLA (default) or Classic SLA.

When using the default option then multiple Service Types could be attached to a single ticket so single data fields in column from list htmpl file could not retain that information, On the other hand if using Clasic SLA then only 1 Service type could be attached to ticket and the field support_lev could be used.

In detail:

In cr                               -->     support_lev          (SREL -> no_contract_sdsc.code)

In no_contract_sdsc      -->     sym                       (STRING(60) REQUIRED)

So, use...

support_lev.sym

Regards,

JOHN

• 3.  Re: How to add "Service Type name" into Incident list (SDM 12.9)?

Posted Jan 06, 2016 10:02 AM

I use New SLA (default option), so support_lev.sym is not usable for me...

By default, there is attribute "mintime" where the closest time from all attached Service Type is shown.

Mintime exist only on Object level and is somehow "calculated" when new Service Type is attached.

So I expect, in the same way it is possible to obtain Service Type name... => crate new field on "Incident" object and fill it with Spell script...but I don't know, how to do it in Spell   

In case I use Classic SLA, I can use support_lev for Service Type name. That's fine. But I can't find attribute for SLA end time (SLA Violatin time...). Do you know which one I have to use?

• 4.  Re: How to add "Service Type name" into Incident list (SDM 12.9)?

Posted Jan 07, 2016 03:13 AM

If you only need to have it on the list form, you could add a PDM_LIST macro on the form, get all the attached SLAs, append them to a JS variable and then print the contents of that variable onto a custom column. Check list_wf.htmpl and search for GET_DOB to find a partial example of what I have in mind. It doesn't show how to write the results to a custom column but it's a start.