I'm trying to utilize the legal tag in the <search> element to change the disclaimer at the bottom of a search or report definition away from the 'Copyright © 2013 CA. All rights reserved.' string of text. From what I can tell from the documentation, this can be overridden. However, in 14.5, 14.6, and 15.0 I can't get this to show any effect in the search results for a search or a report, or in the print or export display modes.
Is this feature broken or depreciated, or am I doing something wrong? The XML passes the Schematron validation!
Per the documentation:
Steps to duplicate:
1. Log in the the iConsole as an administrator
2. Export a working search definition. In my example, I'll use the CAR report.
3. Add the following into the <search> element:
legal="This text will be lost in the ether forever!"
4. Rename the report and description so you can pick it out easier later
5. Import the search back into the iConsole
6. Run it like it's hot
7. Take a peep at the disclaimer (screenshot from 14.5):